You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEN info
where do you make your orders from?i have been contacted from Barbara and Brenda and i don't know where to order from. :? do they both carry the original Ten products?i'm sorry but i got confused and i need your help on that.
tuffenuffnails.com
Certified Master Pedicurist
Licensed Nail Tech
Barb owns the Canadian TEN and Brenda owns the American TEN. They are separate companies that both order directly from the same Chemist. One does not order from the other.

The gel line is identical, but they each carry some colors and glitters that are different.

Brenda also carries an acrylic line, but Barb does not.

You might want to ask for a quote on product and shipping to your country to help make your decision. Not sure where it would be cheaper, or what the exchange rate would be.
Diane
thank you for your help!
I have gotten several inquiries about the 2 websites lately. I hope this thread helps clear up a lot of the confusion. Barb and I ARE NOT business partners and do not work together in any way. The Canadian website was formed after I acquired the business from Diane.
I can not speak for any other web site or company but TUFFENUFFNAILS.US
is the US site and the original business site. The products on this site are all the same high quality products that have made TEN the incredible product that is. I have been in the process of adding an acrylic line that will be up on the website very soon. The Bullet Proof Acrylic line is one that will follow in the footsteps of the high quality that comes with the TEN name. I have researched and used my 20 yrs of experience in the nail industry combined with 20yrs of being a working nail tech and a competitor to carefully choose a product that would live up to the TEN quality.
Tuff Enuff Nails now offers a training facility in Checotah, OK with customized training. I have been working with Clary Sage Beauty College in Tulsa, OK for more than a year now providing electric file trainings and an introduction to the TEN products. As well as serving on the advisory of their school. T
Are your nails Tuff Enuff ??
http://www.tuffenuffnails.us

Brenda Anderson
President/Nail Tech
Tuff Enuff Nails
Checotah, Oklahoma USA
[email protected]
918-231-3000
The classes are set up to work with nail techs and focus on THEIR needs for education. Classes can be set up by appt. for individuals or in groups. I have had ladies come spend a day and just set behind my table for a day with me. Some have brough a friend to do nails on and have me help them. I provide training with electric files, gel and acrylic application, custom blending and nail art as well as using gels and acrylics together to achive high quality beautiful nails. Being a competitor I also offer competition training. The entire TEN product collection is also open for shopping also !!
PLEASE feel free to contact me for ordering, classes, or any questions that you might have.
Brenda Anderson
Cell 918-231-3000
[email protected]

TEN USA ships to all 50 states and many countries. Never hesistate to inquire about international orders or shipping rates.
Are your nails Tuff Enuff ??
http://www.tuffenuffnails.us

Brenda Anderson
President/Nail Tech
Tuff Enuff Nails
Checotah, Oklahoma USA
[email protected]
918-231-3000
I want to add that I can offer e-file certification also, along with classes for learning TEN gel. If you're just learning to work with gel or acrylic, I can help you get started. If you're having problems with gel cracking, lifting, breaking, these are all problems easily fixed with help. Send an email if you'd like to know more....
Hi tsita78

Im Barb from Canada. I'm one of two of the original founders of TEN.

I would love to assist you in placing your first order from TEN Canada. I carry all original products which can be viewed online at http://www.tuffenuffnails.ca. I also ship FAST and with great rates.

If I can be of assistance please dont hesitate to contact me.

Have a great day!
Barb
Tuff Enuff Nails Canada
http://www.tuffenuffnails.ca
Cowgirl Style...Tuff Enuff

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,551