You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on pedi units!! Help:(
Had a pretty major flood in our salon and now we need to get new ped units.. We have been looking at the Rinalta XL made by European Touch or a unit named Lavendar 2... anyone have any feedback as to which company is best? I would be really happy for any other suggestions also. Please include any horror stories or complaints about other models.. Lol
Dee
CND Grand Master
Hi sorry about your flooded salon that happened to me about 11 years ago
I have dealt with European Touch for years and they have always went above and beyond for me.
Thanks so much!

Beverly Beck
We have a showroom display European Touch Solace Forte Crystal Clear Pipeless spa chair with full back roller massage.

It has never been used.

If you are interested, we can offer you both the spa chair & technician chair for $2000 plus shipping.

[Image: 6008607143_4cd89588c5_b.jpg]

[Image: 6009155692_2b90bb778e_z.jpg]

[Image: 6009201024_fda0868f73_z.jpg]
Kevin "Bao" Huynh
The Nail Superstore
800-669-9430
http://www.nailsuperstore.com
My salon has 4 Rinalta XL's, and pretty as they are...I loathe them. Here is why:

1.The propeller capping mechanisms are ALWAYS breaking. They came out with one that has a thicker rim and it's better but these things are still constantly getting patched and replaced.

2.The massage functions are always on the fritz. Plus they sound like intensive care respirators. All they do is inflate and deflate.

3.The power/drain switches have to be changed at least once a year. They crack and short out.

4. The seat doesn't move up enough for "vertically challenged" clients.

5. IMHO They are too darned expensive, and at the end of the day, a client isn't going to pay more for her pedi because I bought a $7000 unit as opposed to a $2,500 unit.
Crazy in l Heart ve with Cuccio!
Thanks guys for the help! @mysweetjordan, that stinks because it was a front runner.. What do we do now? We def need something that is built to last.. Nothing worse than having your pedi unit on the fritz... Ughh
Dee
CND Grand Master

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post