You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does your S.O. ask you to do their Nails?
So last night, my fiancee and I were relaxing watching t.v. and he looked down at his nails and then waggled them at me...some of them had raggedy edges so I filed them down, shaped, and polished them while we watched t.v.

No big deal, he needed it.

He also said "I need a pedicure, my toenails are super long".

All this from a 6' 4", 250-pound beast of a guy....Smile

I thought it was so cute...so I wanted to ask, does anyone else's significant other ask them to do their nails?
No! But he will be a tester for me if I need one Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Awwww...wonderful. Smile
My husband has been asking me for a pedicure for a long time. He really loves the massage. I am just to lazy to do it when I am home.
No, but he let me give him a mani once. He won't me touch his feet though, I'm not even sure I know what they look like. Maybe that is a good thing.

My mom does tell me she needs a pedi and I tell her to make an appointment. She never does. Even family needs to book out my time, even if I don't charge them.
my hubby thinks I'm too rough, he says I hurt him......he's 6'4", 265......big baby.... :?
Donna the one time I did my hubby's toes he did the same thing "you're hurting me!" wah wah. To be fair, I was newer and probably was filing his skin along with the toenail.

Now he just clips his nails and pointedly lets me know he "had to do it himself, sigh" as a joke.
LOL - why are men such babies??!!! Mine says the same thing, sits there and winces and complains and acts like I'm cutting his toes off!!! I've been doing nails long enough to know that I'm not hurting him.

Erin - I've only done his feet twice since he's such a big baby, but both my girls ask constantly if I will do their nails. I only do them at the salon. I used to try to do them at home, but after a long day at work, the last thing I want to do is drag all my stuff home and try to figure out a comfortable spot to do them.
Mine doesn't ask, but he will be my practice hand if I need it.

The last time I put gel polish on his toes. He was really apprehensive so I only did one foot. When I was done he asked me to do the other because he found it so relaxing Big Grin He proudly walked on the beach with polished toe nails for three weeks. After I removed the gel he was all staring down at his pink healthy filed and buffed toe nails very proud.
Iina (that's a double 'i')
Health & beauty, fitness and nails!
http://www.facebook.com/jazznails
jazznails :
> Mine doesn't ask, but he will be my practice hand if I need it.
>
> The last time I put gel polish on his toes. He was really apprehensive so I
> only did one foot. When I was done he asked me to do the other because he found
> it so relaxing Big Grin He proudly walked on the beach with polished toe nails for
> three weeks. After I removed the gel he was all staring down at his pink healthy
> filed and buffed toe nails very proud.

**Mine looks down at his painted (clear) toenails proudly too. He gets ingrowns a lot so I like the fact I can help him out. Smile
I've been doing my husbands Mani pedi forever now. He complains if the shine is not shiny enough. Sometimes im tired and tell him my arm is going to fall off, so he takes the buffer and goes over them again. Lol
hehe...i still do my ex husbands feet once a month and by current lovers feet once a month plus foot rub once a week.....he spoiled....maybe i should stop for a while and let him spoil me...rofl
~Kristi~
kristi74 :
> hehe...i still do my ex husbands feet once a month and by current lovers feet
> once a month plus foot rub once a week.....he spoiled....maybe i should stop
> for a while and let him spoil me...rofl

yeah, my fiancee always tries to get an extra-long hand massage. Smile
omg!!! i thouht that i was the only one with a weenie man Confusedhock: mine barely will cut his toenails :barf: and my son has now taken after him :evil: :roll:

denise
onyxkeeper :
> omg!!! i thouht that i was the only one with a weenie man Confusedhock: mine
> barely will cut his toenails :barf: and my son has now taken after him :evil:
> :roll:
>
> denise

yep, hee hee, mine naggles me for nail services every week now. but he sure deserves it, he wore acrylics and red polish on and off the week before my Boards. the man was a life-saver. i owe it to him largely for passing, the practice sure helped. Smile