You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodie bags for Chairity event
I have posted on my blog the pics of the goodies bags and I put up a tutorial for those that want to try your hand at making these.
http://thecreativechica.blogspot.com/

Now I am all set for tomorrow!

Have a great weekend ladies ( and gents)
I just had a light bulb moment. Buy some scrapbook paper and use it as a nice background when taking pics of nails.
The gift bags are cute! And useful for any occasion.
Julie,

Those bags are darling!! What a great idea. I hope you have an awesome time tomorrow. I know the girls will just love it!!
Thanks! jimsjadab
Thats's great idea!

Thanks Sherrie!
Ok, I am back from the event and it was really fun! I met a very nice lady who helped me polish nails, friend of the girl that asked me to do the event. The lady took a few courses in cosmotology in college, but never took her lic. She was very nice and we really hit it off. She is even going to call me to set up a pedi! (believe me I had a stack of cards there and I am glad I did, alot of people took one.)

The girls had a fabulous time and we must have done like 20 girls & mom + volunteers each! it was crazy! I took some pics and my friend took some so I need to get hers too and I will post soon. The Sacramento bee was there and channel 13 news flimed us too! Wow! I didn't know it would be that big! I had a blast! I am soooo pooped out I need a nap!
What a cute idea! I am setting up a fundraiser for October and that would be an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing.

Angela
Angela
Angel
So I finall got the pics of the event and here they are!
http://photobucket.com/jmnails This is the link to My Photobucket
Album

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,322
08-06-2013, 03:16 PM
Last Postabcnails
Replies: 1