You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does the Cocoa Cream Mask from nailite really feel warm?
Ok, nailite.com has the cocoa cream line that is significant;y less money than the CND earth line. Has anyone used it and does it give a warm sensation. I need to place an order for something by today.
Decisions Decisions!
Have a nice weekend
I don't know anything about nailite's spa treatments and I emailed them yesterday asking if they have a small sample of a few scents. Wish I had them to tell you. If you find out I would be interested to know. I want to change lines as well. I was not a fan of CND raw earth products. I love Qtica but it's just getting to expensive.
I also signed up for ME products and I am not sure I can afford to do that. But man are they fun looking.
Sobeit- I have been waiting for samples for over a week,hopefully today.
Did you check out http://glogirlbodyproducts.com/index.php
Haken and Amber have amazing samples.
I would like to think that the old saying "you get what you pay for" is not always true especially in this economy. I am trying to offer add-ons that don't hurt anyones wallet and want to keep having them done.
Haken has the most amazing products, they sent me some samples. I am seriously considering the coconut papya line. The coconut butter cream smells awesome and feels great.
Amber products has an unbelievable Lavender/eucalyptus scrub. I have a sample of that and I cannot stop sniffing it. I like the consistency and the scent! I do not like the cream, it has a dull scent. I have also purchased from the deadseapavilian( they have these great aroma butter creams) the lavender is too die for.
It would be perfect if I could find one distibutor to order everything. It becomes expesive paying shipping from all of these different vendors.
ANd so,
Sobeit, email me at [email protected] and I will tell you about ME!
I have also looked at Neuveau Spa at Premier Nail Source. I got a sample of the soak with my last order and it smells wonderful- tropical fruits. The soak is a mango scent. I think I'm gonna try it. They also have a peppermint line that is very inexpensive.
Always be kind....you get farther.
Sobeit- I received nailite samples today. So far I cannot find a sugar scrub that is as good as Qtica. I am not sold on their scrubs or salts. The foot mask may be something that i will buy next order. It has a nice cool feeling. Just thought I would let you know.
I just got off the phone with ME bath products and they have a special going right now. I can get a treatment for $250 with some retail. Then there is no minimum order later and I can pick and choose products. I may go this route or I really want to try the link to the homemade goods. Just thought you might like to know we arent having to purchace the big retail displays.
Sobeit-here is my email [email protected]
I just received my order from preimier nail source today. I am going to see if the CND salt scrub is ok. I used it once before in a salon and just remember that the scent got on my nerves. It is $42 for 770z compared to $30 for 44oz of qtica. I also tried out the Haken sugar scrub sample. It had a glue consistency and I don't care for that. I am so glad that
I tried all these companies out before ordering.
I will check ME out again. Did you check out glo girl? Those soaps are absolutely adorable and they have really unique products. Someone on BT said that they could not get in touch, wonder whats up with that.
Let me know what your opinion is on nailite.
I will definetly let you know when I get my samples. I am seriously considering making my own. I just love the idea of it. I am already a crafter and I have some ideas. The thing I love most about ME without trying it, is the dessert look. I will get back to you asap. Big Grin
Um, never mind, I just got an email from ME. And while I love their idea the products are in to large of bulk and even if there is no minimum order of treatment back bar, there is on retail. I will be making my own.
I know this is a bit old, but had to add that Haken has a Chocolate Mint Scrub that is excellent! It's MUCH better than the scrub for the Coconut Papaya or Pomegrante Twist scents. Those two I find are better hand/body scrubs the texture just suits those 'gentler' applications.

But if you want a truly good 'scrub' the chocolate mint is the way to go, it's strictly for pedicure use.
You know ladies i custom make my own scrubs from raw cane sugar and Lotus touch massage oils. (massage warehouse) they are super awesome and if i want flavor i add a few drops of watkins food favoring. Their carmel makes my scrub delicious and the clients love it. The smell makes me hungry just thinking about it. I match those with cuccio or hempz treat lotions and so far no complaints!
CND trained since '02
Lumos & Famous Names- Famous Partner~ want Lumos? Email me!
Www://facebook.com/cloudnineathens
Lumos! Dadi' Oil! Vamoos!
sillysoup :
> Ok, nailite.com has the cocoa cream line that is significant;y less money than
> the CND earth line. Has anyone used it and does it give a warm sensation. I
> need to place an order for something by today.
> Decisions Decisions!
> Have a nice weekend

Might I suggest you call Nailite and talk to Lisa. She may send you a sample for you try. Sorry for delay in responding. Hope this may still help you out. And I agree nothing better than Qtica's sugar scrubs!!
Quote:sillysoup Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm:
> Sobeit- I received nailite samples today. So far I cannot find a sugar scrub that is as good as Qtica. I am not sold on their scrubs or salts. The foot mask may be something that i will buy next order. It has a nice cool feeling. Just thought I would let you know.
Sillysoup, I don't know what happened to our emails, but I got some samples of a product since getting our nailite samples a few months back, these I think are to die for.
Thank you for pointing out that Nailite had sent her some samples. Didn't have time to read all the comments this morning as I had to get to work, but wanted to make sure she knew Lisa is great and usually sends out samples. As we have seen on here numerous times there will be times when comments made are repetitive.
since this is along the same lines, I'll put it here instead of wasting a whole new thread.
Has anyone found a foot masque that actually gets WARM? I'd like to use a warming mask for winter pedi's since down south a lot of us wear sandals all year and need to keep up those pedi's....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 17
Views: 10,719
06-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Postcosmobeauty
Replies: 4
Views: 1,074
06-05-2017, 12:16 AM