You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple questions
moonkissed :
> I'm sorry Nailartist :cry:
>
> I am going to give them a chance.
>
> I just got home from the dentist office and the lady doing my cleaning kept
> going on and on about my nails. She kept saying that she couldn't believe I
> did them myself. Made me feel good. I'm getting all excited about checking
> out the school next week! :lol:

Was it the royal blue ones with the butterflies? You're very talented. The Industry would benefit from your passion. Smile
Thank you Erindoesnails! You don't know how much that means to me.

It was my blue ones with the butterflies. By the way, that was the longest cleaning in my life. She talked my ear off and would take the tools out of my mouth so I could answer. But she was so nice and I didn't mind.
ya'll can go on & on about the wonders and $$ of doing pedi's.. not me.. I did NONE since I started doing nails, did 3 in school, walked out of school on the 4th and final one we had to do. long story but thats what I did, cleaned up, apologized to the stranger in the chair, packed up, told the teacher I was going home.. boom gone.. done.. never again I dont even like trimming hubby's toes.. If feet gross you out that much fine.. get through school (dont walk out like I did Smile I had credit hours so I wasnt concerned about that part had a 90+ average at that point so I wasnt worried there either) and concentrate on your other services. a good living can be made with out playing with nasty feet Smile
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I am getting better then I was. I use to freak if someone came over and tried to take their shoes off. I also never went without socks. I'm finally wearing flip flops and I don't freak out when someone takes their shoes off in my house anymore. I'm a couple steps closer!

I start my classes Sept 9th! That give me time to get my kids in their schools and make sure my daughters nurse is doing OK with her being a Type 1. Then it's mommy's time to learn and have fun!
moonkissed :
> I am getting better then I was. I use to freak if someone came over and tried
> to take their shoes off. I also never went without socks. I'm finally wearing
> flip flops and I don't freak out when someone takes their shoes off in my house
> anymore. I'm a couple steps closer!
>
> I start my classes Sept 9th! That give me time to get my kids in their schools
> and make sure my daughters nurse is doing OK with her being a Type 1. Then
> it's mommy's time to learn and have fun!

Good for you!! You can do it!!
Thank you Idonls!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 951
09-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Postjluper7297
Replies: 6