You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Please .. Jack Skellington tips
I'm looking for Jack Skellington nail tips..... There was a lady on here a while back (about a year or so) that had purple Jack tips on.... if I remember right she said that she got them in a store in AZ. Please if anyone knows where I can find them PLEASE let me know.

Thanks for your help
mamahog
________
Washington Marijuana Dispensaries
It seems to be the fad here to be all hush hush when you have a link and ask that the person in inquiry email you privately when you have the info...so hey, email me, I found a place that has some decals m'kay? Tongue

[email protected]
Thanks erindoenails....... I have found decails too but my cleint really wants the tips...... they are very cool looking.

It bothers me to that people have to be so hush hush...... there are planty of clients for all of us. I am one that will share what info have with any other nail tech.. I think it just makes all of us better at job. It is kinda of chilldish how some people act. ( just saying) kinda sad.

Thanks anyway

mamahog
________
BUY HERBALAIRE VAPORIZER
I could have sworn I saw some in last month or the months before issue of nailpro magazine, in the back. Not sure if it was nailite or premier nail source.
Thank you so much sobit....... I will look there....... Have a busy and good week

Mamahog
________
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
mamahog :
> Thanks erindoenails....... I have found decails too but my cleint really wants
> the tips...... they are very cool looking.
>
>
> It bothers me to that people have to be so hush hush...... there are planty
> of clients for all of us. I am one that will share what info have with any
> other nail tech.. I think it just makes all of us better at job. It is kinda
> of chilldish how some people act. ( just saying) kinda sad.
>
> Thanks anyway
>
> mamahog

Couldn't of said it better myself, truly. I'll keep looking, maybe I'll find tips.