You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CND "Master" Education?
Hi all,

I had noticed a year or so ago while doing research, that it was possible to become a CND Master Manicurist and/or Master Pedicurist. Those two items had been my Goals post Schooling since then. I've noticed now from the CND Site, that you can become a CND Master Painter, Architect, or Sculptor but no sign of the other Master Courses I was interested in now.

How do you become a CND Master Nail Technician?

Is it still possible or has that been discontinued and replaced by the P/A/S Master Courses now?

Thanks!
I believe completion of all three classes gets you "Grand Master" status.

This link may help.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257876530904539
kkgunn :
> I believe completion of all three classes gets you "Grand Master" status.
>
> This link may help.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=257876530904539

Cool..got it!

I'll do this in a year's time when I'm ready. Smile
I think if you complete any one of these 3 courses, you achieve "Master" status with CND. Complete all 3, and you achieve "Grand Master" status. Years ago, I did 6 classes to get that (L&P, Gel, Rebalancing, Nail Makeovers, Spa Mani & Spa Pedi) so consider yourself lucky Smile You do get continuing support from CND in the form of mailouts, special offers, sometimes even special gifts from them, plus a listing on their salon finder page Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
scratchmyback :
> I think if you complete any one of these 3 courses, you achieve "Master" status
> with CND. Complete all 3, and you achieve "Grand Master" status. Years ago,
> I did 6 classes to get that (L&P, Gel, Rebalancing, Nail Makeovers, Spa
> Mani & Spa Pedi) so consider yourself lucky Smile You do get continuing
> support from CND in the form of mailouts, special offers, sometimes even special
> gifts from them, plus a listing on their salon finder page Smile

Awesome. Yeah, I'm going to take their other Classes too. Smile
Erin, I love your enthusiasm!
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
scratchmyback :
> Erin, I love your enthusiasm!

Thanks; I just want to get good so I can offer the best Services possible to my clients.
Yes, the Master classes have evolved and sadly the spa is no longer a master class, but Spa-tacular is still an available class and it is a great one with tips and tools for business building, menu creation and building, and of course product info and demo with hands on!

Feel free to contact me anytime with CND questions!
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
(07-20-2011, 09:50 PM)erindoesnails Wrote: Hi all,

I had noticed a year or so ago while doing research, that it was possible to become a CND Master Manicurist and/or Master Pedicurist. Those two items had been my Goals post Schooling since then. I've noticed now from the CND Site, that you can become a CND Master Painter, Architect, or Sculptor but no sign of the other Master Courses I was interested in now.

How do you become a CND Master Nail Technician?

Is it still possible or has that been discontinued and replaced by the P/A/S Master Courses now?

Thanks!

Hi there,

To be a master technician, you do have to take paid courses at a provider of certified classes.

We provide certifications for master and basic levels. The next one is on Sept. 8, and you can register here: abcnails.com/events

The fee for the full certification is $200.

~Ros
Wholesale Beauty Supply Distributor & Professional
abcnails.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 12
Views: 12,950
09-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Last Postjluper7297