You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO sign help
I have a little portable sign that sits outside the shop. The kind where you write on it with Neon markers. I work in a business district where it is super convienent for ladies to get services while on their lunch hours. I need some help coming up with some catchy phrases so the sign gets noticed more. Any ideas? I do pedis, manis,shellac, waxing, body treatments. Thanks ladies!
quickies available at your lunch hour.. mini mani mini pedi something like that would be cute.. just throwin it out there..lol
catapillar removal (wax done on your lunch break )(eyebrows)
come have shellac attack on your break
quick change toe upgrade (polish change only)

i would love to have one of those signs Big Grin
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Kailiek,
I made my sign from 2 board attached with door hinges. I then painted it with chalk board paint. There is a paint to make your own white board. Used it all the time.

I like your wording. That was hard for me to come up with.
Marie A. Soto
[email protected]
massage your boss right out of your toes, neck, fingers..

show me your fingers and i will show you some bling

this little piggy got glitter, this little piggy got shellac, this little piggy cried..OMG i sparkle .. all the way back to work

wax ..a girls best friend
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
hey i found this site.. maybe you can get some ideas on just something cute..
http://www.philbrodieband.com/jokes_thoughts.htm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 13
Views: 8,765
12-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Last Postwendynailart