You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Loard
Hi, Everyone

this is Bill Loard those who wonder who I am, here’s some back ground

I was one of the owners of ezflow before the company was sold to Aii in July of 2003, I was in charge of all operations including manufacturing, after July of 2003, I went to work for my wife's company called Eznails, I am not promoting EzNails , I’m only here to listen and to help with any question regarding any brand name products that you may need information, also I hope to make your experience with any brand successful.

if you have any question about any products i will try my best to answer then.
Welcome to the board Bill!
Welcome! : )
Hello Bill,
Can you tell me about your product? How many colors will you offer? How easy is removal? Will it cure under a UV lamp and how long?
Thank you so much
sillysoup :
> Hello Bill,
> Can you tell me about your product? How many colors will you offer? How easy
> is removal? Will it cure under a UV lamp and how long?
> Thank you so much

hello,

the gella product is a solvent free system pure gel polish, soak off time is 10 min, releasing 50 colores 9-1-2011, curing time is UV 2min, Led 30 sec

if you woild like samples and the step by steps to our sales department. they have just posted, free product base coat, top coat, a Black or white only color. please email your shipping information to [email protected] its free...
erindoesnails :
> Welcome! : )\\

thank you very much, if you need any information from any brand please ask..
=thank you ENP Gella,,, for giving free product, we rarely get this on special products or in fact any products from the Manufacture.
Thank you SO much for the Gella product sample! I was amazed at how generous it was! Full-size samples! I'm going to do my nails and post a review next week!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 3,877
02-28-2013, 02:50 AM
Last Postmysweetjordan
Replies: 0
Views: 1,568
01-15-2013, 01:45 PM