You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LE P2 Uv Polish
Has anyone tried this yet and how big is a bottle. Premier has them on sale for a good price and I'm considering trying it ?????
My independant local supplier gave me some to try. I didn't care for it. It didn't go on smooth and the color wasn't even like Shellac. And from what he told me a lot of his customers didn't care for it either. Their direct website should tell you how big the bottle is and Premiere should tell you what size also.
So far we have 13 colors of the P2 from Light Elegance. Our more conservative clients love some of the colors they have like "Cranberry Ice" and "Time for Tea". Two other big favorites this summer were "Mango Tango" and "Cha Cha Cherry". We used these colors on many toes and fingers this past summer season.

We carry different gel polish lines to give our clients color choices, and they are all a bit different in how they apply. The P2 does go on a bit different then say the Shellac, but I never had it wrinkle or give me any real problems like some of the other lines. It just takes a little finessing to apply - I flash cure each finger of the first coat so that it stays put with no shrinkage.

Gel polish is great from any of the quality companies, but there is definitely a learning curve with each line and requires patience and practice. Light Elegance is definitely a quality company and P2 is a nice product.
LE is huge on the flash-curing. I have cha cha cherry in the pot and I loooove the colour. Smile

I haven't tried the P2 but I'd like to. Nailpro here I come. Wink