You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENP - Gella
My hubby just called and told me it came. I got Toro which is awesome cuz I put off doing my nails cuz I was out of glitter but tonight its on lol.

Thanks again,
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
http://mitchelesheree.blogspot.com/
So how was removal on this product, samplers? Wearability?
So my "guinea pig" got 2 weeks wear out of it... 1 small chip. And it was easy to remove for me...... just filed the top a bit to break the seal and it was off in 10 minutes.
the same for me
Get Nailed at JB Salon & Day Spa
I never did receive mine even after getting a email back I believe on aug 20th.
jennie :
> I never did receive mine even after getting a email back I believe on aug 20th.
>

hi, Jennie

would you please email me your shipping information, [email protected] i will make sure your sample has shpped,
Just resent my shipping shipping information
Quote:hi, Jennie

would you please email me your shipping information, [email protected] i will make sure your sample has shpped

Hmmm, my email just came back as undeliverable to you. Was there a typo somewhere?
I would love samples if there are any left!
jennie :
>
Quote:hi, Jennie
>
> would you please email me your shipping information, [email protected] i will
> make sure your sample has shpped
>
>
> Hmmm, my email just came back as undeliverable to you. Was there a typo somewhere?

Hi, Jennie

no but please send to [email protected] or [email protected] [email protected] also we will take care of this asap
hello, to everyone

any feed aback on samples of Gella...
I'm sorry but when I finally got the sample and I commented on how thick it was I was told that it was a gel polish and not the same as Shellac or Gelish which I knew that from the begininng. I meant the thickness. I just took a class with Young Nails and their Mani-Q is a gel polish also and not thick, easy to work with. So I'm thinking that maybe I got a bad batch or since it took so long to reach me maybe it sat somewhere . Really this looks like someone throwup pepto-bismol in a bottle. When I say thick I mean very,very thick. Base and top are fine. I want to give this product a chance, but just not sure.
doxangell50 :
> I'm sorry but when I finally got the sample and I commented on how thick it
> was I was told that it was a gel polish and not the same as Shellac or Gelish
> which I knew that from the begininng. I meant the thickness. I just took a
> class with Young Nails and their Mani-Q is a gel polish also and not thick,
> easy to work with. So I'm thinking that maybe I got a bad batch or since it
> took so long to reach me maybe it sat somewhere . Really this looks like someone
> throwup pepto-bismol in a bottle. When I say thick I mean very,very thick.
> Base and top are fine. I want to give this product a chance, but just not sure.

Please re-send your shipping information to [email protected] and we will send you a new sample.
>
I had the same issue with the Toro. It came in a little pot and I used it that night, but was disappointed. It was messy and and wouldn't cure and I was hoping the glitter would be more concentrated. I think if I use it again it will just be over dark colors and just for the sparkle.
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
http://mitchelesheree.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,598
04-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Last PostENP