You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
displaying shellac on color wheels help
Well got the new colors today. Dissapointing. But what ever. I'm redoing my color wheels. And I can choose between clear and white wheels. Which do you use? Its hard to display the lighter colors so people get an idea of what the differnece is between say mother of pearls and zillionair. I will gladly take all suggestions!
Clear! On the clear wheels your clients will get a truer picture of how the colors will look on their own nails. They will be able to see the differences between the sheers and any colors that are a bit translucent (Tropix, Decadence).
I agree! Clear! We now carry Color Display Sticks, they do fit in the Colorpops Display unit or you can make something crafty to display them! The sticks are only $0.16 each!

[Image: eco1234.jpg]
Lorraine, webgirl
http://www.ManicuresThatLast.com
eco Soak Off UV Gel Polish No Solvents, Double the Size - Same Price!
Cinapro Nail Creations - New Art Kits!
http://www.ScentualSpaProducts.com
Cuccio Natural - Enhance the Spa Experience
Free Shipping on all orders over $75
Yes...use the clear and when the put the color pop over their natural nail it is almost exactly what it will look like.
I use the clear color pops as well, and put the gel polish under the nail display instead of on top like you would a white wheel, then you have the shine, without wasting products.
Someone suggested using white on the other side so that it isn't as translucent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 1,829
07-09-2015, 09:30 AM
Last Postsueefd
Replies: 11
Views: 7,257
10-24-2013, 01:21 AM