You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech.com

BeautyTech Main PageBeautyTech Main Page        BeautyTech ForumsBeautyTech Forums        Beautytech ShoppeBeautyTech Shoppe        CalendarVisit Nailtech.com        Like us on Facebook        Follow us on Twitter        Find us on Pinterest        View our videos on YouTube       
click THIS... win STUFF...click THIS... win STUFF...        SponsorsSponsors        NT Mailing List SponsorsNT Mailing List Sponsors        SearchFREE Salon Locator Listing        LINDLI Network Day       
FAQFAQ        ContactContact        SearchShoppe Search        SearchForum Search        Make Homepage

BeautyTech Dedicated to Educate and Decorate BeautyTech Home

BeautyTech Sponsors SPONSORS
BeautyTech Sponsors NT Mailing List Sponsors

CONTESTS
BeautyTech click THIS... win STUFF... click THIS/win STUFF
BeautyTech Strut Your STUFF Competition Strut Your Stuff

SHOPPING
BeautyTech Shoppe BeautyTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Swap & Shop
BeautyTech Shoppe Salon Posters
BeautyTech Shoppe Milady Publications
BeautyTech Shoppe NailTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Empower NailArt
BeautyTech Shoppe EZ Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Odyssey Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Valentino Air Filter
BeautyTech Shoppe Star Nail International
BeautyTech Shoppe Cuccio Naturale
BeautyTech Shoppe Cinapro Nail Art
BeautyTech Shoppe HairCentral

NETWORK
NailTech Connect @ BeautyTech Forums NailTech Connect
BeautyTech Forums Message Boards
NailTech Mailing list @ Google Groups Mailing List
BeautyTech Network Events Network Events

TOOLS
BeautyTech Search Shoppe Shoppe Search
BeautyTech Search Forum Forum Search
Search Business Builders
BeautyTech Professional Licensing Links Licensing Info
BeautyTech Calendar Calendar
BeautyTech.INFO FREE Salon Listing FREE Salon Listing
BeautyTech Photo Gallery Photo Gallery

EVERYTHING ELSE
Advertise @ BeautyTech Advertise
BeautyTech Contact Contact Us
BeautyTech Privacy Policy Privacy Policy

STAY INFORMED

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED AD

NailTech.com - Star Nail International, Odyddey Nail, HairCentral, Empower Nail Art

Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Favorite Clients
09-07-2011, 05:27 PM
 (Print Post)
Your Favorite Clients
Anyone want to share who their favorite clients are?

One of my clients comes in and gets fills and facial and then tips nice on top, she's easy to deal with (very nice) and always has the best Christmas presents that are very thoughtful and you know she did them just for you. One Christmas I got an apron with my birds face on it, which she embroidered. Another Christmas I got bath towels with my initials and my bf's initials (though I'd hate to break up and have to find another guy with a J name).

One of my clients gives me a check every Christmas, and like the checks your grannie used to send you, I never cash it. She's really sweet and always kisses me on the cheek and tells me she loves me. I love to be loved on, lol. Huggy clients are my favorite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2011, 06:27 PM
 (Print Post)

my best client died today..im so devistated that i don't have mood at all for anything.my birthday was today but my thought was on her and her family.im still crying cause she was a lovely person with a heart of a child but she was so missunderstood..her relatives were not close to her so she was telling me every single problem she had and how she was feeling.seing them at her funeral when they didn;t care at all for her while she was alive made me more angry and sad..i don;t know if you had lost a favourite client but my heart is broken because an angel left from this world..i never have dealt with somethinf like that before..its like i lost a close relative..i'm still cryinf writing this..im sorry i highjacked your post but i needed to vent..
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
 (Print Post)

tsita, I am so sorry to hear that. I am glad you were there when she needed you and I bet you made her very very happy.

My favorite client, I have a few, most of them actually. They all support my craft business during the fall and winter holidays to help me with money. They gift such beautiful cards with letters of appreciation and cash in them. We laugh and have the best time being ourselves. Most of my clients are retired country club ladies that need great nails for bridge games.
I have said it before that I have a client that travels very far to see me every 5 weeks. From driving 2 hours each way to actually flying in from NY to CO when she was there last year for 12 months. She treats me like family. Over pays every time, and gave me enough money for my birthday to get this iPad. She is to generous. I treat them well I'm return. Very well. And they love the little surprise gifts I give out at random. These ladies are not just my clients, they are my family. They are the reason I do what I do.
09-07-2011, 11:06 PM
 (Print Post)

I love all of my clients for different reasons, but there are a few that are extra special to me. Last December I had to leave my salon for a number of reasons and needed to find a place to work quickly. Needless to say, it was one of the worst times in my life. One of my clients called a friend who owned a salon and 3 days later I was working there. Christmas was only a few weeks away and due to my situation, I had no money for the holidays. Several of my clients knew what happened and were so generous and kind. They gave me cash and gift cards so that I could buy my daughters a few presents. They are the ladies that will always hold an extra special place in my heart.

When I was in nail school, I never imagined I would meet the wonderful people who have become my clients and I am so grateful!

Tsita - I am so sorry for the loss of your client. I'm sure she knew how you felt about her and appreciated what you did for her and how you made her feel. I hope your fond memories of her will help give you some comfort now.
09-07-2011, 11:08 PM
 (Print Post)

tsita, I am so sorry.. I know exactly how you feel abour losing her, but in my case Mary was loved by everyone so I didn't have all that termoil in my head. The first appointment with Mary was at her house, she was waiting for the Dr to call for her to come in for some sort of proceedure/surgery.. as I am starting to polish I asked her "gee arent they going to make you take this off for the proceedure?" she replied "F NO.. I'm not taking my polish off for anyone let them look at my toes" Smile she was a fiesty but extremely giving lady.. that was gee.. some 15 years ago.. maybe more.. I still holler over Hey Mary when I pass her neighborhood..

She was absolutely my fav client.. never knew what was going to come out of her mouth, always on time, never issues and tipped well Smile

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

[Image: win_stuff.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Favorite Bonder??? jluper7297 7 2,968 10-07-2014 11:04 AM
Last Post: GetNailed
  favorite soak off gel and why tishgibson 2 2,444 09-14-2014 07:48 PM
Last Post: plumgirl
  What is your favorite Gel Polish brand? and Why? simplyspoiledone 76 62,495 08-27-2014 08:00 PM
Last Post: aprildobes
  Favorite white GP lexibunny 5 2,202 08-15-2014 08:52 AM
Last Post: dini
  Get favorite Mother's Day Service featured in NAILS mag! mpratt 0 554 02-20-2014 10:10 PM
Last Post: mpratt
  Favorite User Friendly Forms stuka123 2 671 01-24-2014 01:04 AM
Last Post: lz43my
  Favorite Nail Tips lovethosetoes 3 776 01-10-2014 01:50 PM
Last Post: lz43my
  Enjoy huge discounts on your favorite top and base coats by Gelish trinh.nailsuperstore 0 804 01-09-2014 04:49 AM
Last Post: trinh.nailsuperstore
  What's your favorite tip or trick?? cjames83 15 3,582 09-22-2013 10:40 PM
Last Post: cjames83
Wink What are your favorite TOE seperators? mlenails 22 7,285 07-10-2013 12:21 PM
Last Post: jennie