You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO Custum nail decals
Do you know anyone who makes custom nail decals? IT's for a client of mine who loves a sports team. Not for reselling or anything. If anyone has the capability to make these could you do them for me and I will pay you?
I think you can just google to find someone that will do it. Ive been looking for Huskers decals but because of licensing, no one will do it even though I see name brand decals ecerywhere. Just like you, just need them for one or 2 people.
You can do your own with decal paper from a hobby store, but if you don't want to take the time: http://stores.ebay.com/my-nail-creations , does custom orders.
Claudia
C-C My Nails
Newcastle, WY
Footballfanatics.com has nail decals (they call them nail tattoos) for many of the sports teams - 20 for $1.95 or 16 for $2.95, depending on the team and design. Excellent pricing. And, if you use the code 5percentoff, you can get 5% off, which helps offset the $4.99 flat shipping rate.

I just ordered two different sets for my alma mater and then also Redskins ones for both my use and my clients - they will LOVE them.
jennie :
> I think you can just google to find someone that will do it. Ive been looking
> for Huskers decals but because of licensing, no one will do it even though
> I see name brand decals ecerywhere. Just like you, just need them for one or
> 2 people.

Here is a link to nail tattoos/decals for the Cornhuskers at Footballfanatics: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_...il_Tattoos

$1.95 for 20 decals. Big Grin
jennie :
> I think you can just google to find someone that will do it. Ive been looking
> for Huskers decals but because of licensing, no one will do it even though
> I see name brand decals ecerywhere. Just like you, just need them for one or
> 2 people.

Jennie, have you ordered yet? I'd love to hear what you think of them. Mine have arrived and they are very cute - don't know about long term wear just yet.
http://www.gamefaces.com thats where my texas longhorn stickers came from
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Quote:Here is a link to nail tattoos/decals for the Cornhuskers at Footballfanatics: http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_...il_Tattoos

No I didnt, unfortunatly these are sold about any sporting good store and are almost too big for most nails. I wanted something different and a little more updated.
jennie :
>
Quote:Here is a link to nail tattoos/decals for the Cornhuskers at Footballfanatics:
> http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_...nhuskers_4-
> Pack_Temporary_Nail_Tattoos
>
> No I didnt, unfortunatly these are sold about any sporting good store and are
> almost too big for most nails. I wanted something different and a little more
> updated.

Oh, I've never seen them here. Mine all arrived (several college and pro teams) and they are very tiny - they will certainly fit on all the nails I do, the smallest size will even fit nicely on pinkies. They are different from the face tattoos that are sold everywhere around here, these are specifically for nails.

Anyhow, I'm sorry - I was trying to be helpful since you had said that no one carried colegiate nail decals, I assumed you hadn't seen these yet. My bad.
Quote:Oh, I've never seen them here. Mine all arrived (several college and pro teams) and they are very tiny - they will certainly fit on all the nails I do, the smallest size will even fit nicely on pinkies. They are different from the face tattoos that are sold everywhere around here, these are specifically for nails.

Anyhow, I'm sorry - I was trying to be helpful since you had said that no one carried colegiate nail decals, I assumed you hadn't seen these yet. My bad.

Thank you for letting me know thast. I assumed they were the larger ones since they were the same design. Good to know they fit. I may have to order these after all...clients will want them as long as we keep winning. lol Big Grin
You know, the link I listed above will do any custom work you need and she pays all of the licensing fees for trademark use. And her turnaround time is amazing!
Claudia
C-C My Nails
Newcastle, WY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,440
09-10-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Postyou'vegotnail!