You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mentor
Hello, i don't understand why the mentor has to be in the same state as one is, does anyone know why? i thought that you basicly email one another. i guess that also tell you im new at this : ( but whatever the fact might be im looking for a mentor in Alabama....i speak spanish as well so if theres any bilingual mentors im ready!

thanx,
letty
Princesa Nails
I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
They don't have to be in the same state it just helps cuz then if you want to get together and practice.... But if your just looking for someone to ask questions and talk with then emailing is great!
yeah that would make sence! thank you for pointing that out : )
Princesa Nails
I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
letty, i am in Georgia if you still need help.. contact me via [email protected]
Kimberly Jones
Creative Nail Design
Education Ambassador
I'm Joyce. I need a mentor, and I'm from North Carolina.
i could help thru the email and calls.. if you have verizon it would be free calls...lol
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"