You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UV lamps on news again/should we have clients sign waivers??
If she is going a NSS salon, then very possibly she is not even in a real UV light, but a black light installed under a shelf at a stand alone table. AND being exposed to much worse things than UV!
So there goes her credibility right there!
Confusedhock:
Anna
I will not take her as a client Im sorry i wont lol I work with her all day m-f im not spending 2 hrs doing her nails with sunscreen each step. But i would be happy to explain the UV lamp benefits to her during our smkoe break. Yes she smokes and is worried about skin cancer lol
Mitchele Sheree Hunt
CND Master Painter
http://mitchelesheree.blogspot.com/
Quote:MitcheleSheree :
> I will not take her as a client Im sorry i wont lol I work with her all day
> m-f im not spending 2 hrs doing her nails with sunscreen each step. But i
> would be happy to explain the UV lamp benefits to her during our smkoe break.
> Yes she smokes and is worried about skin cancer lol
Haha, boy now that makes sense. Teehee
Nail Raising :
> LOL...yep, she should take Kevlar gloves so her nails, fingers, hands don't
> get crispy and shrivel up like the feet of a witch that had a house fall on
> her.

HEY.. watch it.. getting perilously close to disturbing the sleeping monster better know as wkdwich the webmaster here

hahahaa

OK.. massage before the application pish-pa.. whats the point?? the massage (and oil) at the END of the service is to rehydrate..

If she is that concerned let her buy a 150SPF and lather it head to toe every morning before she walks out the door, stands near the window, drives her car, heads out to the grocery to buy her organic carrots..
really come on now.. shes a nurse.. she should already know the likes of Dr Oz et.al. have not done their homework, they inflame what facts they are given to spew forth to the unassuming OVER gullable, over OCD public about this that and every other thing on this earth thats going to give you cancer, plaque, heart conditions, runny noses, whooping cough, MRSA .. come on.. common sense people.. tell me she's never been to the beach, walked up and down an outdoor craft fair, attended her kid's baseball/football/soccor etc games.. come on people....

(OK Deb is done telling everyone exactly how I feel about everything)

but wait, I'm not done now.. just read the fact this woman smokes (I do too so thats not the issue) COME ON NOW.. get real.. is this what she's losing sleep over?? I wouldn't do her nails either..
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I had to lol twice during this thread. Once at the wicked witch house drop and the second when i read she smoked. Seriously i would say that to her, you smoke but you worry about skin cancer? Then laugh in her face. Im just ridiculous like that tho. When people say anything about my lamp i just reply, you get more uv exposure walking around outside than you do the whole 40 mins a Month you spend under my light. that kinda puts it in perspective and they accept the answer. Ive also said, if it werent safe i wouldnt change my own gel polish every week.
CND trained since '02
Lumos & Famous Names- Famous Partner~ want Lumos? Email me!
Www://facebook.com/cloudnineathens
Lumos! Dadi' Oil! Vamoos!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,101
11-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Last PostAni
Replies: 3