You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for burnt orange color combo
Hi! Wondering if anyone has a shellac or gelish color combo for a burnt orange color? Help?
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
I haven't done it yet but what about using red with iced coral over the top? I picture it as working but I don't know. May have to tell us.
I actually did red with iced coral over it and it turns out kind of mauvey. I haven't figured out how to do a burnt orange. I'll ask Holly and see what she says and let you know.
thats awesome.....thank you!!! I wont get to play around with any colors until tomorrow.
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
Tanya, I do have to let you know that sometimes it takes Holly awhile to answer back. I will get back to you as soon as I hear from her. She is a CND educator, so she gets pretty busy at times.
2 coats of Fedora with one coat Hollywood, here is a photo:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1...=3&theater
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
You are freakn fantabulous Holly!!! Its right on what I'm looking for....Thank you Thank you!!
Tanya

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 3,959
03-26-2015, 04:11 PM
Last Postpolishlover
Replies: 1
Views: 1,980
02-26-2013, 12:28 AM