You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sally Hanson Salon Effects
I am just wondering if anyne has tried these and how they hold up. I have wanted to try try the Minx but cant afford them, and i have seen these all over and just corious.

Thanks
Marie A. Soto
[email protected]
Mas nails, I tried them a while back and had a great experience with them, they lasted 6+ weeks on my toes (I didn't try them on my nails). I actually feel like they held up better for me than Minx or the SheeKee ones that I tried, plus they were SUPER easy to apply. I did mine at about 3:00 in the morning after a spur-of-the-moment trip to the store, and it took around 10 minutes to do all 10 toes, and I only used 3 of the strips-1 split between the big toes and 2 that I got 4 toes each out of. So far as I can tell they worked great! Hope this info helps you!
“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.” ~ Miss Piggy
I've never tried them myself, however, I have a mother daughter duo that are clients of mine and the daughter loves doing nails (they come to me for the occasional Shellac Smile ). The mom bought a few for the daughter to try and the daughter ended up putting the butterfly patterned one on her mom's toes so she showed me - they looked so cute! She said they'd been on there for a little while but that she was surprised how well they held up.

The Sally Hanson ones are made out of actual polish, and I've read elsewhere on the internet that they actually do last very well, unlike some of the Minx-like coverings. I'd definitely give them a shot!
I used them on my sister's fingernails. I think they were leapord. I sculpted her nails out of stylus gel and then after they were cured, I filed them and cleaned them, put the sally hanson on and put another layer of gel over that and then top coat. They lasted a good while. She was happy.
Brenda
Electrologist 30
Nail tech 3 years
Fairytale Nails (Bring on the bling)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brenda-Loc...1768602978
I had a client that came in with them on her fingernails and she said she'd had them on for 2 weeks. They still looked great. Super easy to remove, just used acetone and they came right off.
Thanks everyone. I may go out tomorrow & buy some to play with. Do you know if it can be placed over artifical nails or just natural nails? I wear acrylics but I have a gel client that I know would love wearing them.
Marie A. Soto
[email protected]
nailfun :
> I used them on my sister's fingernails. I think they were leapord. I sculpted
> her nails out of stylus gel and then after they were cured, I filed them and
> cleaned them, put the sally hanson on and put another layer of gel over that
> and then top coat. They lasted a good while. She was happy.
That's good to know, because I hear minx is not suitable for applying over enhancements.
How much are you ladies charging for this service? At Wal-Mart they are almost $9 for a set. And how many sets are you getting out of one package? TY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,356
12-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Last Postlovethosetoes
Replies: 6
Views: 3,866
07-19-2012, 04:13 PM