You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Glue???
I have been using Bondini brush on nail glue for years and it is getting harder and harder to find......does anyone know where I can purchase this from? Or what has been really successful for you? Thanks Big Grin
Darlene
I switched to Elegant Glass' Resin gel (pink cap) and have really like it. It is a squeeze bottle though. Not sure if they have a brush on. You can do a google search for Elegant Glass.
Last time I was in Sally's I remember seeing it, did you check there?
Chatta68 :
> I have been using Bondini brush on nail glue for years and it is getting harder
> and harder to find......does anyone know where I can purchase this from?
> Or what has been really successful for you? Thanks Big Grin

We have a brush-on adhesive: http://www.nsinails.com/products/polybond-adhesive.html
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com
the best!! i was shocked to find out that Cosmoprof has it! and even more so to know that Sally's has to! good luck
Princesa Nails
I have spread my dreams beneath your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
I use to buy it from Sally's but they quit carrying it. That is why I have been looking else where and have not found it. Sad I will check cosmoprof thanks.
Darlene
i use ibd brush on from sallys
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Our glue is a 5 second stick it and forget it sort of thing. Comes in a tube to try or a glass nail polish bottle that will last for what seems like forever.

If it is not the best glue you have ever tried, call me and I will send you a new $20 bill to buy something else. You don't even need to send the bottle back.
Erick Westcott, CEO
Gelousy Gel Nail Systems
http://gelousy.com
Well, I love how you stand behind your product Erick, that's refreshing in this day & age. Big Grin
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,074
12-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Last Post[email protected]
Replies: 5