You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extreme Pink Acrylic
Looking for a good brand of extreme pink acrylic powder......customer loves the cotton candy pinkest pink look. Anyone know of a good and reasonable brand? thank you Big Grin
Darlene
Premium Nail has an extreme pink...it's a bright yet translucent bubble gum pink.
Tammy Taylor has one called Pink to the 3rd Power. Check tammytayornails.com
Always be kind....you get farther.
Claws has a really really pink its a crimson pink like this.
[Image: 0428011909-1.jpg]
[Image: 033-1.jpg]

But it really is darker you have to mix it with your own acrylic to lighten it up.
Where would I find Claws acrylic powders? Smile
Darlene
that claws looks close to the omega xxx pink from nailite.. and yes what is the link to claws. i never heard of them
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Chatta68 :
> Looking for a good brand of extreme pink acrylic powder......customer loves
> the cotton candy pinkest pink look. Anyone know of a good and reasonable brand?
> thank you Big Grin

I'd be happy to send you a sample of our Extreme Pink. Contact us if you are interested: http://www.nsinails.com/contact-us.html
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com
Chatta68 :
> Where would I find Claws acrylic powders? Smile

Email me your address & I will send you a sample to try before you buy & Claws is a Nail Supply Place here in Modesto & I don't think they have an online store... =]
Email me your address & I will send you a sample to try before you buy & Claws is a Nail Supply Place here in Modesto & I don't think they have an online store... =]

my email address is [email protected] thank you so much Big Grin I think my clients would really love that pink you have on those nails. Big Grin
Darlene
Angela:

Thank you so much, just received it, and will be doing a new set on her next week. Smile Thanks again!!
Darlene

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,232
04-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Last Postgaryjon414
Replies: 4
Views: 1,787