You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this website legit?
I dont have my license yet im just looking around for websites to purchase from when the time come. I found this website and it has young nails products forsale and i thought you could only buy their products from their website?

http://pronailessentials.com.au/category...ystems.htm
They are located in Australia (the au in the web address was the first clue) and don't appear to ship the Young Nails stuff to the USA (would be flammable materials). Foreign distributors have different contracts and regs than USA distributors.

So, yes, I think that they are probably legit, but that most likely won't help you living in Tennessee. You will do better purchasing from distributors in the USA.
YN Does have some US distributors though.
Michele
Oh i was wondering what the au was for thanks for the replies.
As you can see, I'm from Australia and yes I can confirm this website is legit and all above board.

We have many nail supply companies here that stock a few top brands plus their own not so well known brands.
For instance, a lot of people think (here anyway) that you can only get CND products from CND Australia but there are a number of other stockists that sell CND.
I think it's the companies way of making sure that their product is available to every state.
The AFDA logo at the top right of that website is our Australian Professional Fingernail Association and it the only group who does what they can to keep our industry in a good clean healthy state because this industry is not regulated here in Australia and this is why we also have our fair share of horror stories. The AFDA fight very hard to get our government to regulate our industry but so far it's falling on deaf ears sadly.
We heavily promote our techs here to only use approved AFDA schools and suppliers.

Some suppliers here do ship overseas but not all products. So it just depends on the individual company I suppose and what rules they must abide by, by our postage service here which is pretty strict.
(10-06-2011, 08:20 PM)Kawaii81 Wrote: I dont have my license yet im just looking around for websites to purchase from when the time come. I found this website and it has young nails products forsale and i thought you could only buy their products from their website?
http://pronailessentials.com.au/category...ystems.htm

To find a site is legit or not, you can do some methods. You can check whois lookup for a domain name. Visit the site WhoisXY.com here you can check whois information for domain name. If the information is public and looks legit,you can note the email id, contact number of the domain name owner or administrative or technical department or else sale department. It will help you to contact them if you have any problem after using their services or buying their products. Then you can visit the site ScamAdviser.com check whether the site is trusted or not. If the result will "High Trust Rating. This Site Looks Safe To use." It is good site. Then you can visit Webutation.net here you can read users or customers reviews, ratings and feed backs about the site and their services. If they said good, you can start using the site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,648
09-17-2013, 01:14 AM
Last PostGr8Nailz
Replies: 15
Views: 13,019
08-20-2013, 08:49 PM