You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a Mentor on Long Island
09-12-2010, 12:10 PM,
 (Print Post)
Looking for a Mentor on Long Island
I am a new nail technician looking for someone to help me out with acrylic and Gels. Hope to hear from you soon.
09-13-2010, 08:03 AM,
 (Print Post)

Where on the island are you located? I know MANY techs here.. and mark your calendar for next Aug 8th, that is the date of the next LI Network Day!

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

01-16-2011, 01:56 PM,
 (Print Post)
Long Island Mentor
Hi Debbie,

I just saw your reply now.....sorry. I am in Smithtown. Do you know anyone that would be interested?
01-26-2011, 09:32 PM,
 (Print Post)

Sorry I am so behind here also.. as a matter of fact I know many Smile and set your calendar for Aug 8th for the Long Island Networking day.. if you are willing to head down to Sayville I bet Marureen wiuld work with you

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

01-29-2011, 09:35 PM,
 (Print Post)

Hi Debbie,

I would absolutely go to Sayville. Can you find out and let me know. I appreciate this.

Sara
01-29-2011, 10:04 PM,
 (Print Post)

Hi Debbie,

I would absolutely go to Sayville. Can you find out and let me know. I appreciate this.

Sara
10-17-2011, 07:50 PM,
 (Print Post)
mentoring on long island
Anybody wish to be my mentor ? Doing nails for a little while but need help with some basics and someone to give me a little friendly advice. Please, it would mean the world to me.
Lisa
cell 631 484 1821 please leave me a message!

Lisa Caputo-Advanced Nail Technician
[email protected]
All Phases of Nails