You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitter tattoos
Where do I get these at our costs?
are you looking for any images in particular?
Ellen Torchia
Owner Too Much Fun
President SB&S Graphics, Inc
Replicator Graphics

Former Top 10 Competitor

"A mind once stretched by the imagination never regains it's original form."
Sent you an email
I would also like this information please Big Grin I have had several requests for these in our salon, but have not been able to find the materials. Thanks!
Emailed you too !
Thank you very much!
Colleen: me too, pretty please! Thanks so much Big Grin
Kristi

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profil...ef=profile

"Winners never quit and quitters never win"
Please include me in this http://[email protected]
Thank you!
sillysoup - your email didnt work. is it correct?
I would love this info as well. [email protected]

Thanks.
Melodie Hand
Clayton/Raleigh, NC
Ditto for me please.
~~Kristy~~
Ditto also... please? Smile
doomrocks...got an email addy?
Thats weird? Would you mind givng me your so that you can reply back to me?
I have no clue why it isn't working, i just tried it out?
Sorry about that
Thanks
Sillysoup - does it really start with www?
My address is at the bottom of this post. Click the email button.
**Edit:

Link taken down by request. Email me for private details please.
Well I was trying to keep it from those who are unlicensed and just lurk here taking our ideas and knowledge...
ColleenNY :
> Well I was trying to keep it from those who are unlicensed and just lurk here
> taking our ideas and knowledge...

Eh?

Be patient with me, I'm new here. I took the link down. I didn't realise that that was one of the "unwritten rules" here on BT (no offense). As far as others lurking here and taking knowledge, that happens on every Site. I was reading up about nails long before I was doing them, and I'm glad that knowledge was out there, I'm going to be a much better Tech for it because it's people like you, that taught me better (from reading your Posts).

<3
I would LOVE to have the info on glitter tats also please

[email protected]

Thanks!!!
I would love that info alsoSmile Thx
my email is [email protected]
I luv nails.
Quote:Eh?

Be patient with me, I'm new here. I took the link down. I didn't realise that that was one of the "unwritten rules" here on BT (no offense). As far as others lurking here and taking knowledge, that happens on every Site. I was reading up about nails long before I was doing them, and I'm glad that knowledge was out there, I'm going to be a much better Tech for it because it's people like you, that taught me better (from reading your Posts).

<3

I'm patient...but as you see in previous posts I made, I was emailing people the info as they were reqeusting it and there may have been a reason for that. It's all good though. Big Grin
ColleenNY :
>
Quote:Eh?
>
> Be patient with me, I'm new here. I took the link down. I didn't realise that
> that was one of the "unwritten rules" here on BT (no offense). As far as others
> lurking here and taking knowledge, that happens on every Site. I was reading
> up about nails long before I was doing them, and I'm glad that knowledge was
> out there, I'm going to be a much better Tech for it because it's people like
> you, that taught me better (from reading your Posts).
>
> <3
>
> I'm patient...but as you see in previous posts I made, I was emailing people
> the info as they were reqeusting it and there may have been a reason for that.
> It's all good though. Big Grin

No, I getcha, and some people here have been kind enough to "fill me in" regarding some Purse Forum and how information from here has been tossed around there, and people from here talked badly about. I've personally not been over to that Forum and I'm not sure where it is.

However...I'm going to say something that a lot of people won't like to hear: The Information and Products are basically out there for anyone to find out about and use. Not every Distributor demands that their buyers be licensed. (Hi, Sally's!!)

Information on the 'Net is largely free, too, for those that are good at Research.

And, no matter how much anyone would want to stop the free Exchange of Information out there, for the most part, stuff is out there for people to find and read up on, to buy, to learn about, to 'sneak a peek into'.

Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing?

Who knows; I'm not qualified to judge that, but I do know, I've always tried to be helpful and support people in their searches, because that's just how I am and I see many others here, do the same; but to be respectful of views here, and the largesse of BT users, I will now share my links privately via email as well as any instructions on how to do nails I've done, once I start posting pics up.
I'm jumping on the boat too Colleen! May I please have the info? [email protected]

Thanks a bunch!
May I please have the info too?? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance!
Dawn
Dawn
_______
Women are like tea bags.....you don't know how strong they are until they are in hot water. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/DawnPrattNailSalon
I'd love the info too please. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,091
09-22-2013, 11:57 PM
Last Postmas nails
Replies: 2