You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone read "Answering the questions to your sole&q
I got an email for Ruth Winsdor's book, "Answering the questions to your sole" Its a book on how to give great pedicures. Any reviews? I am curious to know what i haven't been doing for the past 25 years. Always interested in learning new things.
not heard of it
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
[Image: RW001.jpg]

This book includes recipes to help make specialty pedicures, tips on massage techniques and reflexology, essential oils to enhance the experience, as well as a section on how to turn any space into a area of relaxation.

What the techs are saying:
Athena Elliott, over 30 years experience in teh industry and the owner and producer of Nail Talk Radio, " I am still learning tips and tricks needed to add value to my non medical pedicures services. I found many here in Ruth's book. Insightful, detailed, well rounded material for new techs and seasoned ones like myself. "

Kim Tobin, "I really enjoyed your book. It is filled with new ideas, techniques and a wealth of other info. It's great to have the aromatherapy and recipes all in one place. I guarantee this will be a manual I will refer to it often. I have already implemented a couple of new things and have rave reviews. Thanks for taking the time and all of the effort to put this in writing."
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(09-07-2011, 11:38 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: [Image: RW001.jpg]

This book includes recipes to help make specialty pedicures, tips on massage techniques and reflexology, essential oils to enhance the experience, as well as a section on how to turn any space into a area of relaxation.

What the techs are saying:
Athena Elliott, over 30 years experience in teh industry and the owner and producer of Nail Talk Radio, " I am still learning tips and tricks needed to add value to my non medical pedicures services. I found many here in Ruth's book. Insightful, detailed, well rounded material for new techs and seasoned ones like myself. "

Kim Tobin, "I really enjoyed your book. It is filled with new ideas, techniques and a wealth of other info. It's great to have the aromatherapy and recipes all in one place. I guarantee this will be a manual I will refer to it often. I have already implemented a couple of new things and have rave reviews. Thanks for taking the time and all of the effort to put this in writing."

Thank you for posting this review. I found the name of the book through the IPA and Amazon. It will be added to my "must read" collection!

we sell it here in the BeautyTech Shoppe.. and every now and then Ruth has me put it on sale Smile
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 2,005
11-16-2013, 07:51 PM
Last Postscratchmyback
Replies: 14
Views: 7,819
07-13-2013, 05:00 PM