You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuccio Veneer ....HELP
Exclamation 
DodgyHi, I am new to the Cuccio Veneer line. I have successfully applied different colors on several friends, and on myself. I have been very happy with the product. However tonight I am applying "shaking my morocco" and having a terrible time with it curing. It does not seem to be curing hard if that makes sense and the color is coming off even post curing to the point that it got on my topcoat brush while applying the top coat. (then transferred onto my white accent nail) Huh What is going on? I am 30 second LED curing and using the whole veneer system. My lamp is about a month old and clean as a whistle.
HELP Blush
Once cured should color come off of the nail at all???
I've used Cuccio for a while now and I've not had a problem like that. I'm not familiar with that color, is it dark? If it is it could be going on too thick and it can't cure properly. If it's really dark, put on 3 really thin layers, instead of 2 heavier ones. I know I have to do that with ANY black gel polish I use or for that matter any really dark color.
That's very good advice Donna.. I'll touch base with Elaine over @ Cuccio and see if she has anything to add...

Veneer Match Maker sets (Veneer colour + Free Cuccio matching Colour Lacquer) only $11.95 -- reg. $15.95
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Is it possible that you're mixing it up and using the regular polish? A couple times I've had clients bring a polish to the table and I almost use that instead of the matching gel polish!
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
We had this problem too, but IDK the color off the top of my head - but it started coming off when the top coat was being applied. It was def. the Cuccio gel, not regular polish.
Very strange!
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
Shaking my morrocco is either an orange or a teal/turquoise i think....one of the two. I've got a double hand uv lamp so sometimes one or two nails don't cure properly, most times this happens to me on the thumbs.
i usually do a lil wipe just to see if its cured properly or sometimes you can just look and tell its not cured IF I see spaces, i either put another coat, or i cleanse, buff and put a new coat then back to cure. I make sure to tell the client to position the finger well so the nail gets the light, most times it works for me
I threw "shaking my morocco in the trash can. I had WAY to many problems with that color. Mostly wrinkling no matter how thin I put it on. I think the pigment in it is just to much? who knows but it found a home in my trash can.!!!
Hi I'm new to the nail world can anyone advise please I'm using cuccio veneers as my main products and like so many others having problems with lifting and chipping .have been using them on myself with no problems at all but have a client that gets fibreglass extensions on do I use the fuse on the extensions before Base to prevent this ? Appreciate any help can't find anything online for applying to tips only natural nail
The fuse is only for use on the natural nail.. where is she lifting?? on the [plastic] tip or is the fiberglass lifting on her natural nail? The fuse might help lifting of the fiberglass when its applied to the natural nail with no plastic tip.. or is the veneer lifting off the fiberglass application? Then its possible you have the fiberglass too smooth not giving the Veneer anything to hang onto.. Keep in mind not every product is the answer for every client.. you may have to rethink the type of enhancement you are using on her given her lifestyle, occupation, health and how she cares for her nails and hands between visits Smile
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Smile 
(02-23-2016, 01:07 PM)NailTech.com Wrote: The fuse is only for use on the natural nail.. where is she lifting?? on the [plastic] tip or is the fiberglass lifting on her natural nail? The fuse might help lifting of the fiberglass when its applied to the natural nail with no plastic tip.. or is the veneer lifting off the fiberglass application? Then its possible you have the fiberglass too smooth not giving the Veneer anything to hang onto.. Keep in mind not every product is the answer for every client.. you may have to rethink the type of enhancement you are using on her given her lifestyle, occupation, health and how she cares for her nails and hands between visits Smile

thanks for the reply have reapplied the veneer today so hopefully will stay on this time,most of the ladies I have done so far are not having problems so like you said maybe just have to watch how i do this ones hands

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 61
Views: 72,767
01-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Last PostRobinson907
Replies: 0
Views: 1,715
10-28-2014, 06:35 PM