You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 18g's are posessed!
Can't quite figure this out ,but my Led lights seem to be posessed ! They work fine ,then suddenly ,mid-service they will glitch ! Client puts hand in ,light does not come on ,I bring it to my side ,put my hand in ,it works, put it back ,client sticks hand in ,nothing !!! Cleaned the sensors ,reflectors ,unplugged ,plugged back in ,had them adjust their hands in different ways,ugh can't figure it out ! Luckily I have 2 lamps ,so I usually make it through the service ,and then miraculously ,it works for the next person...I don't get it,anyone else experience this ? Any suggestions ?
I have an 18g and the cord is malfunctioning from what the company said so need to order but they were out at the time. If you use the light near a window the sunlight will affect it I have found by trial and error..is frustrating .. Hth.....
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
(10-28-2015, 11:25 PM)nailsbytheresa Wrote: I have an 18g and the cord is malfunctioning from what the company said so need to order but they were out at the time. If you use the light near a window the sunlight will affect it I have found by trial and error..is frustrating .. Hth.....

Oh ,my gosh ! I am surrounded by direct sunlight ,that is the weirdest thing ! We have blinds /shades to help with the intense light ,but you might be on to something ,thanks ! I worked all day today ,same lights that gave me a problem last Friday ,no problems today ,but not as sunny as last Friday....hmmm...thanks again ! Smile

(10-30-2015, 11:22 PM)lexibunny Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 11:25 PM)nailsbytheresa Wrote: I have an 18g and the cord is malfunctioning from what the company said so need to order but they were out at the time. If you use the light near a window the sunlight will affect it I have found by trial and error..is frustrating .. Hth.....

Oh ,my gosh ! I am surrounded by direct sunlight ,that is the weirdest thing ! We have blinds /shades to help with the intense light ,but you might be on to something ,thanks ! I worked all day today ,same lights that gave me a problem last Friday ,no problems today ,but not as sunny as last Friday....hmmm...thanks again ! Smile

As a side note ,I work in this light all the time ,it is especially bright during the summer ,but had not had an issue until now...I have interchanged cords also...weird !!!
mine just stopped working.. I need a new lamp any suggestions/?????
This has happened to me repeatedly with countless Gelish lamps in multiple salons. It happens with new lamps, old lamps, replaced lamps. Doesn't matter, i can count on this lamp malfunctioning at some point. One of the many reasons I HATE this lamp
----
Shirley
Scotch Tape & Rhinestones
NYC Based Nail Artist