You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deenterprise Led /UV Gel
Hi ,everyone ! Just wondering if any of you have tried this brand of hard gel. I currently use Gelish Hard Gel because it has no heat spike ,but I find it to be a stiff ,difficult product to work with . I have tried another Led hard gel ,and the application was awesome ,but the heat spike ,no matter what I did to remedy it ,failed to stop the painful spike...was thinking of trying the Deenterprise Led hard gel ,but don't want to have the same heat spike issue...
Have you tried warming the Gelish a bit? I usually put the closed container under a desk lamp or on top of a towel warmer to soften the gel just a touch
----
Shirley
Scotch Tape & Rhinestones
NYC Based Nail Artist
(10-05-2015, 04:35 PM)scotchtapeandrhinestones Wrote: Have you tried warming the Gelish a bit? I usually put the closed container under a desk lamp or on top of a towel warmer to soften the gel just a touch

Lol ,funny you ask that ,cuz I usually have mine sitting on a Scentcy wax warmer ,haha...
deenterprises will send samples
Shocked 
Thank you for the information. I am going to call for a free sample. I love the fact that they are local to me.

Big Grin
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 31
Views: 25,486
01-14-2017, 08:26 PM
Last PostRobinson907
Replies: 2
Views: 2,011
06-08-2013, 06:51 AM