You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New CND LED Lamp Free
Did you see the promotion regarding the LED LAmP
If you bring in an used gel o LEd lamp they will give you a new CND LED lamp
Yea I just saw that.. The offer is valid at the Premiere Orlando show, the fine print says supplies are limited and you have to purchase a bunch of Shellac.. but its still an awesome deal
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I wonder if they will be doing this for us at the nail networking social Saturday night? It would be great if they did.
Denise
Creative Nail Design Master Technician
Cosmetology Teacher
Esthetician
Not at the event no.. It's my understanding that Jan Arnold will be there at the Network Orlando Social for an autograph and photo op type of thing.. since you have to purchase a set amount of Shellac to get the trade-in it would have to be at the booth on the floor..

BTW just as a side note then Network Orlando Social is SOLD OUT!! I am taking waiting list now.. email [email protected] with your name and cell # so I can text
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(05-26-2015, 10:41 PM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: the fine print says supplies are limited and you have to purchase a bunch of Shellac..

But the big words say this!
Buy one of each: gel top, gel base, one color gel
honestly I didn't see the ad yet.. just what someone posted, so if you have seen the ad, what it says it what it is Smile
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

They sold out in 30 minutes...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 10
Views: 5,590
07-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Last Postsueefd