You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best education training ever...ideas please!
Sooo... my awesome twin sis and I (I'm a licensed cosmo and she's a licensed nail tech) would love to attend an intensive nail training. We would like to cover backfills, and all the fine points of acrylic application, etc. I need a refresher and she just wants more/better further education.

I'm looking for ideas on the best training you've received and who it was through. We are located in the middle of the US, and we are willing to travel, so please feel free to recommend the best, because thats what we are looking for!

Jess A. - Colorado
P.S. This is my first post ever. I've been a lurker for far to long! Smile
You might want to check out The High Road to Education! It is in Buffalo, Sept 14th and 15th!
Here is the link! Smile
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/re...=sewtyfcab
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
Thanks, Darcy! Jess, please join our Facebook group to learn more about how the HRTE experience can benefit you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/54535878630/
Jaime Schrabeck, Ph.D. (yes, it's real)
http://www.precisionnails.com
http://shop.precisionnails.com
Thank you Darcy and Jaime! We will check it out. Has anyone attended any 3, 4 and 5 day trainings they could recommend? I know Young Nails has one. Any attendees that loved it?
I noticed @NailsbyMiamiaAshely on IG is having a course in MIA. I was trying to figure out how I can turn that into a "business" trip>LOL

(06-19-2014, 03:28 PM)wisetwinsradar Wrote: Thank you Darcy and Jaime! We will check it out. Has anyone attended any 3, 4 and 5 day trainings they could recommend? I know Young Nails has one. Any attendees that loved it?

NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Tashawna, I was talking to Miami Ashley this morning. I think I'm gonna go. If you're considering, let me know. Maybe we can share a room.?

Chrissy
Love Those Toes Nail Spa
Washington, DC
(06-24-2014, 09:08 PM)Tashawna Wrote: I noticed @NailsbyMiamiaAshely on IG is having a course in MIA. I was trying to figure out how I can turn that into a "business" trip>LOL

(06-19-2014, 03:28 PM)wisetwinsradar Wrote: Thank you Darcy and Jaime! We will check it out. Has anyone attended any 3, 4 and 5 day trainings they could recommend? I know Young Nails has one. Any attendees that loved it?

Thank you Tashawna!!!!!!!!!!

For intensive training on nails only, I recommend attending Young Nails OWC (One Week Course). 5 days focused on either acrylic, or gel (you pick when you register). Greg and Young Nails Mentors teach the courses. It's the only course I know that focuses on application, fills, backfills, art, and increasing your speed which in turn helps you make more money.

Young Nails provides ALL your supplies. Everything! The course is at Young Nails Tech in Anaheim, CA. There's no cramped room, or issues with being able to view the demo. Each attendee has their own table for practice, and techniques are demonstrated on a big screen so everyone can follow along. The day starts at 8:30, ends at 5pm. They provide a catered lunch everyday.

OWC also has Young Nails Mentors on hand to help attendees throughout the course of each day. I suggest calling Ray at Young Nails for more info, and reviewing photos on their Facebook page.

Thanks!!! We will definetely check this out!

(07-02-2014, 06:48 PM)wisetwinsradar Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 02:42 PM)HelloBeauty Wrote: [quote='wisetwinsradar' pid='34397' dateline='1403206094']
Thank you Darcy and Jaime! We will check it out. Has anyone attended any 3, 4 and 5 day trainings they could recommend? I know Young Nails has one. Any attendees that loved it?

For intensive training on nails only, I recommend attending Young Nails OWC (One Week Course). 5 days focused on either acrylic, or gel (you pick when you register). Greg and Young Nails Mentors teach the courses. It's the only course I know that focuses on application, fills, backfills, art, and increasing your speed which in turn helps you make more money.

Young Nails provides ALL your supplies. Everything! The course is at Young Nails Tech in Anaheim, CA. There's no cramped room, or issues with being able to view the demo. Each attendee has their own table for practice, and techniques are demonstrated on a big screen so everyone can follow along. The day starts at 8:30, ends at 5pm. They provide a catered lunch everyday.

OWC also has Young Nails Mentors on hand to help attendees throughout the course of each day. I suggest calling Ray at Young Nails for more info, and reviewing photos on their Facebook page.

You're welcome

(07-02-2014, 06:48 PM)wisetwinsradar Wrote: Thanks!!! We will definetely check this out!

(07-02-2014, 06:48 PM)wisetwinsradar Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 02:42 PM)HelloBeauty Wrote: [quote='wisetwinsradar' pid='34397' dateline='1403206094']

I loved Young Nails' OWC...I did the gel, with no foundation in gel at all. By the end of day 1 I was able to do a decent set, day 2 Greg was cheering me on cus my work had improved drastically. By day 5, I was at about 1.5 hrs for a set of gel and they looked good.
Come see your truly, at HRTE Smile
J Pham
No boundaries, just possibility.

http://www.facebook.com/jphamfb
Definitely HRTE! There is another one in Vegas in March!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 8
Views: 3,584
03-29-2016, 08:44 AM
Last Postnail model 1
Replies: 0
Views: 1,048
11-19-2015, 10:01 PM