You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using the new Akzentz ProFormance line?
I've been using this line for a couple of months now. Love the way it goes on, but have been having some issues that I'm not happy with. I think I'm starting to get things figured out, but wondered if anyone else was using it?
It looks good on Gin as videos :-)
Exactly. I love the way it goes on, nails are beautiful going out the door. I'm just not happy with some of things I'm seeing when they come back in three weeks. Some lifting at the cuticles, although I think I've gotten that figured out. I've had a few though who have had the whole nail "pop" off. Some are those who have always had this issue, but it's happened on a couple who don't normally have any problems. Just wondering if anyone had discovered any tricks with this line.

On the upside, I haven't had a single broken nail with the new gel!
Nails that just pop off are usually due to a curing problem. Are you using an LED or UV Lamp? What brand?
Not a curing issue! I was able to correspond with someone from the company yesterday. Turns out I just need to "tweak" which gels I'm using to eliminate the lifting some clients are having.

So relieved to have found a solution. Love, love this company!
What's the solution? I'm using the uv line right now but plan on switching as soon as I finish my containers.
I'm loving it! I am interested in the tweaks, though, in case some issues come up.
I was originally using both the Structure and Enhance, which gives great strength, but for some it was so strong that it was causing lifting. So for them I switched them to just Enhance and that seemed to help. Now they have the new Balance and I've been trying that. I will find out this week as every one comes in for rebases as to how well they did with the Balance.
Just bumping this up to get an update on results with new line of gels?
Hi there, I am new to the Akzentz Pro Formance with LED. I do really like their products but am quite concerned about the heat spike. I've read articles that a severe heat spike can cause Onycholysis, lifting of the nail bed. I've been using UV gel for 12 years and have managed to avoid most spikes by thinner layers. Wondering your experience with the spike. thanks Smile

(06-16-2014, 11:32 AM)*pixie* Wrote: I was originally using both the Structure and Enhance, which gives great strength, but for some it was so strong that it was causing lifting. So for them I switched them to just Enhance and that seemed to help. Now they have the new Balance and I've been trying that. I will find out this week as every one comes in for rebases as to how well they did with the Balance.

You could flash cure the gel and apply thinner to help avoid heat spike

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 81
10-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Last PostNurse nail tech
Replies: 0
Views: 856