You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over $5900 in Prizes! What are you waiting for???
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???

NAILTECH NETWORK ORLANDO SOCIAL 2014
Presented by:
BeautyTech.com & Nails Magazine

Saturday May 31, 2013 7:00-10:00 PM
Rosen Centre Hotel 9840 International Drive, Orlando Florida 32819

OVER $5900 in Raffle Prizes to be given away the night of the event!
Receive a COUPON BOOK worth $$$$'s of additional discounts off show prices and FREEBIES!

Hurry and sign up now before we sell out!
Tickets are $30 and must be purchased online.
No tickets will be available at the door.
http://www.beautytech.com/orlando_social.htm

Sponsored by
BeautyTech.com -- NAILS Magazine
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Curious - Will there be demonstrations or formal booths set up to talk with the various vendors/companies, or is this a social/mingling event only?
Some of the sponsors will have tables at the event, some will have demos, some have games.. each was allowed to decide what they wanted to do Smile

The following companies will have tables at the event:
Akzentz
BioSeaweed Gel
Gelaze
Gelish
Ibd
KUPA
Light Elegance
Morgan Taylor
Orly
Prohesion
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(05-08-2014, 09:34 AM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: Some of the sponsors will have tables at the event, some will have demos, some have games.. each was allowed to decide what they wanted to do Smile

The following companies will have tables at the event:
Akzentz
BioSeaweed Gel
Gelaze
Gelish
Ibd
KUPA
Light Elegance
Morgan Taylor
Orly
Prohesion

That's great Deb - so much better than just standing around - makes me antzy! We'll be there...
Well you shouldn't be "standing around" in any case!! walk over with your hand out to SOMEONE Smile
Yea I;m the last one to do that! Honestly I;m REALLY shy like that!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Yup - shy too, and tired of apologizing for it. But I am one heck of a nail technician, I take great care of my customers, and I'm always interested and eager to learn something new.
Debbie.....help! Just paid for my ticket for the event and I was gonna pay via paypal but then changed it to cc and it's showing that both are processing? I never confirmed the order on the paypal. Can you please let me know if it went through twice and cancel the paypal one if it did? Sorry. Thanks!
yea dont worry I'll cancel the PP one.. I was out all afternoon and will take care of it tonight.. dont freak out on me!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Thank you!!!
It did go through the paypal too....I just got the notice. Let me know when it's taken care of. Thanks so much. Sorry to be a pain :-(
No it didn't Smile I promise it didn't.. it confuses people who have a paypal account and did NOT pay with paypal when they receive notice they paid.. the reason for that is PayPal is my credit card processing merchant account Smile It should say in the email your credit card was charged not your paypal account.. if you don't mind can you forward that to me so I can actually see what it says/looks like??
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Sure. What's your email addy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,929
05-14-2014, 02:31 PM
Last PostNTR_Braden
Replies: 1
Views: 1,685