You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premier Orlando
Anyone have plans already?? I will be there!!
Working on setting up the Networking Event as I type!

http://www.beautytech.com/orlando_social.htm
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I've been having too much of a hard time finding a place to stay and a decently priced flight. Sad
I booked a room at the Spring Hill Suites last week and the room was reasonable priced, which was a surprise because there were only a few hotels left with availability. There were a few that were cheaper (LaQuinta) and then some that were more expensive per night.

Flights into Orlando are not too expensive. Mine was under $250 and it's a direct flight from Maryland.

Where are you flying from?

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD
I booked yesterday at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Orlando SeaWorld 10815 International Drive Orlando, FL 32821 .. it was $100/nite and you can squeeze 4 people in there with 2 queen beds.. I went directly from the Premiere hotel planning link on their site, after some research it was absolutely a better price than direct or expedia.. my air was $239 non-stop from Long Island, its been WAY cheaper years past.. but I've been keeping an eye on it and its the lowest price.. I did get a car - we figured the airport shuttle + cabs + time was not a good investment, so this yr its Dollar Rent a Car Estimated Car Cost: $ 76.42 .. all in all not bad..

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I booked last year for it lol..I'm also at Springhill Suites. As of right now, I'm in a room by myself, everybody that was going with me backed out Sad
(03-20-2014, 02:26 AM)cnote Wrote: I booked last year for it lol..I'm also at Springhill Suites. As of right now, I'm in a room by myself, everybody that was going with me backed out Sad

Hey let me know if you want a roommate as I havn't gotten any room yet Sad How long will you be staying? you can email me at [email protected]
I'm staying at the Springhill Suites Convention Center also. I am making an adventure out of it and driving down from Maryland.
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
(03-22-2014, 04:31 PM)tricia04 Wrote:
(03-20-2014, 02:26 AM)cnote Wrote: I booked last year for it lol..I'm also at Springhill Suites. As of right now, I'm in a room by myself, everybody that was going with me backed out Sad

Hey let me know if you want a roommate as I havn't gotten any room yet Sad How long will you be staying? you can email me at [email protected]

Hey girls I need a roommate! I'm coming in on the 30th thru the 2nd. The hilton club vacation has rooms form $109. Let me know ASAP and I can book
Hope everyone has gotten their tickets for the Orlando Network Social!! http://www.beautytech.com/orlando_social.htm
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

(04-15-2014, 10:36 AM)jennie Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 04:31 PM)tricia04 Wrote:

Hey girls I need a roommate! I'm coming in on the 30th thru the 2nd. The hilton club vacation has rooms form $109. Let me know ASAP and I can book

Nope, my room is cheaper and has the shuttle. I posted on your post that you can join us if you like.
I'm in!
Anyone need a roomy still?
Debbie
ya.. someone asked me to help them, now i have to remember who..... oh the woes of aging...
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Found her! I sent her the link here.. let me know if she doesnt reply..
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,026
05-17-2016, 09:16 PM
Last Postjennie
Replies: 11
Views: 5,295
05-23-2014, 06:46 PM