You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
one stroke course
Hello Girls, I'm a nail tech to 3 years, love my job and I always try to improve.I love nail art. But i wanted to do one stroke course.I always try on social networks and not find anything.I m living in boston MA.
Just my thought- go to Michaels craft store & take a class there & apply same techniques....?
(01-06-2014, 06:38 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Just my thought- go to Michaels craft store & take a class there & apply same techniques....?

Thank you my dear. I ll try..Smile
Hello girls,

I've find random this discussion, I'm nailart one stroke instructor in Europe , and I'm dreaming to come in the USA to teach this technik, if on of You are passionated like me please visit my page ww w. palfimariann. com and look at my gallery, the one stroke is my biggest love, I prepare my own acrilic paint, and i do one stroke ewery week.
I'm dreaming about to come in us for 4-5 days courses to teach european nail art.
so I'm looking for courageus and pasionated nailtech!
also If you have any idea for wich nail art school to send my cv, let me know please!

this is my latest one stroke from the last week
[Image: photo.php?fbid=10152143585199395&set=a.1...=1&theater]
Wow, my dream. I visited your website, is exactly what I want. I live in Boston, and already searched for these courses in all schools in the region, but not found anything. I'm exciting with the possible, but i don't have idea how can help.
(01-15-2014, 07:38 PM)muci5 Wrote: Hello girls,

I've find random this discussion, I'm nailart one stroke instructor in Europe , and I'm dreaming to come in the USA to teach this technik, if on of You are passionated like me please visit my page ww w. palfimariann. com and look at my gallery, the one stroke is my biggest love, I prepare my own acrilic paint, and i do one stroke ewery week.
I'm dreaming about to come in us for 4-5 days courses to teach european nail art.
so I'm looking for courageus and pasionated nailtech!
also If you have any idea for wich nail art school to send my cv, let me know please!

this is my latest one stroke from the last week
[Image: photo.php?fbid=10152143585199395&set=a.1...=1&theater]

You let us know when you want to come, I'll come take your class. We don't have a nail art school, just nail schools.
I also live in Massachusetts and can not find any classes ! i would love to take it if you come to us!
Chicago would love to have you as well!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,283
09-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Last PostBob