You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanting to become an educator
I would love some feedback on becoming an educator for a nail company. Ive been an active nail tech since 2001 and feel its time for me to spread my wings. Im at a point in my life, my son is grown up and want to do a bit of traveling. There are so many companies I love and would be hard to choose. Please let me know your opinions on the good and the bad and what companies are awesome to work for?
(12-15-2013, 08:01 PM)jennie Wrote: I would love some feedback on becoming an educator for a nail company. Ive been an active nail tech since 2001 and feel its time for me to spread my wings. Im at a point in my life, my son is grown up and want to do a bit of traveling. There are so many companies I love and would be hard to choose. Please let me know your opinions on the good and the bad and what companies are awesome to work for?

I firmly believe in suggesting you become an educator. I personally did this for several years while owning my own salon, and have since became the National Sales Director for a great brand and then onto my own Distribution Company. As far as for what line? Who do you really love? It's so much easier to educate for a line which you believe in in lieu of one just to collect a paycheck.
(12-16-2013, 01:33 PM)Centre for Beauty Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:01 PM)jennie Wrote: I would love some feedback on becoming an educator for a nail company. Ive been an active nail tech since 2001 and feel its time for me to spread my wings. Im at a point in my life, my son is grown up and want to do a bit of traveling. There are so many companies I love and would be hard to choose. Please let me know your opinions on the good and the bad and what companies are awesome to work for?

I firmly believe in suggesting you become an educator. I personally did this for several years while owning my own salon, and have since became the National Sales Director for a great brand and then onto my own Distribution Company. As far as for what line? Who do you really love? It's so much easier to educate for a line which you believe in in lieu of one just to collect a paycheck.

Thats the problem, I love several companies, so it would be a win win either way. I dont even think its about a paycheck in this point in my life, just meeting new people and learning a new thing or two(although paid expenses would be nice)
What company do you represent?
(12-16-2013, 08:15 PM)jennie Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 01:33 PM)Centre for Beauty Wrote:

Thats the problem, I love several companies, so it would be a win win either way. I dont even think its about a paycheck in this point in my life, just meeting new people and learning a new thing or two(although paid expenses would be nice)
What company do you represent?

I educated for Elegant Nails for 14 years, managing their Southeast Region of the US. I was the National Sales Director, US for Footlogix for 5 years. Now I distribute products all about feet. Footlogix, Micrylium, Medilogics, NASP tools & implements and Showaflops. My website is http://www.cjscentreforbeauty.com or you can download my App for Android or Apple.
Think about what product you could sit in front of a group about and talk and work for hours on end. Because this is what you would have to do at a trade show. The rest of the year is a breeze. The trade shows are killer.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 831
02-28-2017, 09:53 AM
Last PostNailsbyNSI
Replies: 3
Views: 1,792
08-28-2012, 10:52 PM