You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starpro dual lamp
I accidentally broke my lid to my shellac lamp today so I need to get a new lamp quick. What are the reviews on this uv/LED lamp? It's such a great price, its hard to pass up, but then again if it doesn't work well, I don't want it.
Jennie, I have one here and while I admit I am only doing my own nails, not full time nails, I love the lamp and have used both the UV & LED features.. its really easy to use and the bottom slides out for pedi's too.. it ships free at the sale price of $99.00.. so it becomes not just a good deal, but it could be a spare emergency lamp too.. click the image to see more and order now!

[Image: 662900.jpg]

See all the deals and specials here:
http://www.nailtech.com/starnail/dealssp...-c-31.html

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I love, love, love mine.
Harmonysky you are using the LED lamp that Debbie posted?? What gel polishes are you using with that lamp? Thanks a bunch!!!
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
IBD Justgel Polish, YN Maniq, Gelish.
(11-20-2013, 11:03 AM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: Jennie, I have one here and while I admit I am only doing my own nails, not full time nails, I love the lamp and have used both the UV & LED features.. its really easy to use and the bottom slides out for pedi's too.. it ships free at the sale price of $99.00.. so it becomes not just a good deal, but it could be a spare emergency lamp too.. click the image to see more and order now!

[Image: 662900.jpg]

See all the deals and specials here:
http://www.nailtech.com/starnail/dealssp...-c-31.html

Debbie, I will be ordering this from you very soon!
Debbie, I will be ordering one very soon from you!
Anyone have the measurements? My table is custom made (Thanks, Super Hubby!) I want to be sure it would fit.
Jeanie -- woohoo thanks, I'll watch for it!

you'vegotnail! --
the base across the front is 11.75"
the base across the back at the point where the feet are is 8"
from the very front to very back is 11.5" including that little C lip that sticks out
it's just under 5" tall at it's tallest
the feet across the front is 9" (on center) and across the back 5.75" (on center) and the distance between the feet - front to back is 6" (on center)

Yea its a big one, but it accommodates feet so well because of that, and IMHO less chance of them smashing their fingers in/out while baking..

hope that helps!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

That would be tight! Are the controls on top or in the back? My table has a double top and my 2 generic lamps are in between.
the controls are all on the top.. you better define double top for me Smile why do you think you need 3 lamps at your table or am I completely not understanding???
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

LOL! My current lamps, which I'd like to replace, are inside the table rather than on. They're just under the tabletop and I can operate the switches from the back. There's only a space of 5" top to bottom for the lamps to fit. Width wouldn't be a big problem, I don't think. Just wondering if I'd have enough room to operate the controls if they're on top. The hard gel that I love is only UV cured, but all the SOGs are LED. I'd like to cut back on having to replace the bulbs so often.
oh i get it now... let me drag mine out and think about it
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

What LED Hard Gels can be used with this? Any Type of Hard LED Gels?
Julie.. a gel must be formulated to cure with LED bulbs to be able to do it that way.. I can think of only 2 (I am sure there are more though) hard gels that are LED compatible - ENP's new hard gel (http://www.eznails.net) and Gelish (http://www.gelish.com) Gels that were not formulated to cure LED may APPEAR to be properly cured, but they are not and you could be opening up yourself and your clients to over exposure issues.

Hope that answers your question!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

That's what I thought Debbie, What do think of this? I'm guessing it should work with this lamp?

[Image: ibd-led-uv-builder-gel-14g-5-oz-600x567.jpg]
I've cured regular hard gel with the UV and I've cured gel polish with the LED.

Both have cured just fine.

Of course, I'm probably opening myself up to some criticism from others regarding the "right lamp for the right gel" controversy. If you want to do that, please refrain from posting. I won't be listening.

All I want to do is help answer the question.
Yes Julie according to the pre-testing done, the lamp should cure it fine, just follow the times recommended for that product
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Thanks Debbie!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 4,647
04-21-2013, 11:43 PM
Last Postsbwalnuss
Replies: 5
Views: 6,774