You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Yikes! How to clean curette
So I finally got a curette and its awesome but...I can only get the gunk out with a toothpick after eaxh cuticle. Thinking it doesn't look very professional. And its time consuming. Ideas? Thanks.
During service I just wipe on a paper towel and after service I scrub mine with soap and one of those plastic nail brushes before putting it in the barbicide.
(11-01-2013, 10:22 AM)iheartaj Wrote: So I finally got a curette and its awesome but...I can only get the gunk out with a toothpick after eaxh cuticle. Thinking it doesn't look very professional. And its time consuming. Ideas? Thanks.

I use the point on the nippers to clean out the currette when I scrub everything with soap and water before going into the cold soak

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
I have several, and they don't rust so

I soak them until I get a chance to clean them, it softens up the material
then I brush then with a firm cleaning brush (it is about the size of a tooth brush but much firmer bristles) with disinfectant soap, throughly throughthe grooves... this I why I have several, can take the time at end of day to throughly clean them. I experimented and found that even with a needle there was nothing to scrap off after this.

then into the sanitizer
Which curette are you all using? I'm looking for recommendations!
I got mine from Cosmoprof. I think it's the starpro one. I like them. They aren't sharp but work great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,602
11-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Last PostCentre for Beauty
Replies: 15
Views: 9,962
09-14-2012, 07:46 PM