You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pampered Perch Now @ BeautyTech Shoppe
Pampered Perch
THE HAND AND FOOT SUPPORT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL NAIL TECHNICIANS
AN ERGONOMIC DESIGN PROVIDING COMFORT
FOR NAIL TECHNICIANS AND THEIR CLIENT
AVAILABLE IN: Black -- Natural -- Pink

Pampered Perch improves the Nail Technician's ability to position their hands to reduce the muscle strains which lead to conditions such as ganglion cysts or carpal tunnel syndrome in wrists, which can lead to painful surgical correction. It relieves muscle strain on the neck, shoulders, elbows and lower back by allowing technicians to bypass accommodating client movement.

[Image: pamperperch.jpg]

Salons across the globe have been trying for years to reduce the physical stresses placed on nail technician's hands. Before the Pampered Perch™, employees would resort to paper towel rolls, cumbersome pillows, and even stacking glass jars to alleviate their discomfort while working with their clients. Today, this ergonomic design offers a sanitary, comfortable solution for both nail technicians and clients alike.
  • Smooth and comfortable ergonomic design allows for client relaxation
  • Nail technicians can slide their hands into working position for artistic and precise detail work
  • Nail technicians are able to maintain proper posture while working
  • Nail Technicians are able to work much faster with proper form
  • Impervious to acetone and harsh chemicals such as: Hospital Grade Sanitizer Acetones Alcohols Nail Polish Nail Liquid

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I bought one in Orlando this past June and have been using it every day since. My clients find it comfortable and it positions their hands perfectly. I haven't tried it on feet. If you use something like a 1st/2nd generation Valentino this is probably not going to work with it, it'll take up too much room on your table.
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Laura.. I know its really a simple thing but makes our life so much easier Smile Have you found it helps with the stiff arm/finger people?? The ones I used to smack with the edge of my file between their knuckles to remind them to relax ?? Smile Smile
(10-18-2013, 11:55 AM)BeautyTech.com Wrote: Laura.. I know its really a simple thing but makes our life so much easier Smile Have you found it helps with the stiff arm/finger people?? The ones I used to smack with the edge of my file between their knuckles to remind them to relax ?? Smile Smile

Yes Deb! It does help with that. Sometimes though they just stick their fingers straight out and tense up, and I have to remind them this is a relaxing appointment not a stressful one Wink But honestly it has made a huge difference, and it's not a big investment. I have the pink one that smells like bubble gum!
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,447
11-26-2014, 11:17 AM