You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
American run salon? Means what to you?
#51
MY Wishes-

1. That every state practiced the same rules laws regulations in the United States. (United right?)
2. Everyone could just F*** work together. Stop undercutting/undermining each other. But hey this is America-we seem to be the biggest rule breakers globally.
3. I don't care who you are where you are from. Just follow the Rules.

Somewhere back in our family trees there were immigrants.

well unless you are Native American.
(oh wait we ran them over and took their land...) : /
[Image: smileytransport018vj1.gif]
 Reply
#52
oops :oops:
[Image: smileytransport018vj1.gif]
 Reply
#53
In my interpretation it is the service equivalent of "Made in America." I would hope that those using it would be using that meaning as well, since Americans come in all varieties, whether they were born here or not. "Made in America" implies that more revenue from the product, or in this case, service, will stay in the United States. That is a benefit to both the national and local economy. It also implies (to me, in my opinion) that American culture, though diverse and ever-changing, will be the primary culture utilized in transactions, and the customer will not have to overcome certain cultural and linguistic barriers which may be present in other non-American owned businesses.

I have thought of using this phrase myself, but I worried I might come off as tacky to some. I also worried about attracting a customer who wanted a "white" nail tech, and although my skin is very white, my ethnicity is Hispanic.
 Reply
#54
Quote:Footie :
I also worried about attracting a customer who wanted a "white"
nail tech, and although my skin is very white, my ethnicity is Hispanic.
I wondered if clients would interpret this the same way too? It seems to be working for those using it though. It's a fine line, but I think it's us readers who come to the conclusion.
 Reply
#55
Quote:sobeit :
Just one difference for me when we are trying to compare retail companies with nail salons. The retail being American made means we are keeping our money working for the American economy and in turn the families that live here. The salons are not operating out of the country benefiting other economies, they are operating in America no matter who is working there, so American owned doesn't mean money staying in america is the benefit, since it cannot be outsourced. Just an observation from me.
Retail can be exported or stay here. American owned retail shops can bring import or export their goods. Salon services cannot be outsourced or exported. So American products can benefit the US or other countries, and services cannot. This is what I mean from my original post. Just to clarify since it seems to be confusing. Saying your salon is American owned is not being said with the intent to imply money is being kept in America as that is already a given since the service cannot be sold to another country.
 Reply
#56
Footie :
>It also implies (to me, in my opinion) that American culture, though
> diverse and ever-changing, will be the primary culture utilized in transactions,
> and the customer will not have to overcome certain cultural and linguistic
> barriers which may be present in other non-American owned businesses.
>

The thing with 'American Owned" is that there is no reason that the Asian salons also can't say this. I bet if a customer sees their ad and visits the salon they would feel duped seeing a bunch of Vietnamese people. I don't think American Owned in service = Made in America in retail. Most businesses in America are American owned (even Asian nail salons) while the majority of things we purchase are made elsewhere. It can be easily seen as a racial thing, because most people assume the business they visit are American, so why would you have to specify that? What about "American Salon?" That would imply American Culture without saying who qualifies as an American. If anyone gets upset, I think your explanation was a good one not sounding like BS or sugar coating.
 Reply
#57
I like the idea of "American Salon", it sounds less confrontational...?. Just not sure if it gets across what I want to say....anyone else have thoughts on this?

Yes, Asian run salons can say "American Owned", I stated that in my letter several years ago.....not one single salon has added to their ad. Makes me wonder if they're here legally, as in a Green Card. If that's the case, they can't really say they're American, right? Surely some are true Americans, born here.
 Reply
#58
Quote:jimsjadab :
> Footie :
>>It also implies (to me, in my opinion) that American culture, though
>> diverse and ever-changing, will be the primary culture utilized in transactions,
>> and the customer will not have to overcome certain cultural and linguistic
>> barriers which may be present in other non-American owned businesses.
>>
>
> The thing with 'American Owned" is that there is no reason that the Asian salons
> also can't say this. I bet if a customer sees their ad and visits the salon
> they would feel duped seeing a bunch of Vietnamese people. I don't think American
> Owned in service = Made in America in retail. Most businesses in America are
> American owned (even Asian nail salons) while the majority of things we purchase
> are made elsewhere. It can be easily seen as a racial thing, because most people
> assume the business they visit are American, so why would you have to specify
> that? What about "American Salon?" That would imply American Culture without
> saying who qualifies as an American. If anyone gets upset, I think your explanation
> was a good one not sounding like BS or sugar coating.
This is exactly what I was trying to say. I think you did a better job than I did with it. Thank you. Wish I could click like more than once.

Donna, I still think you should keep it becuase for one it's working for you and two, you aren't being malicious and you have given a great example of what your trying to market.
 Reply
#59
FYI- The "Fluent in English " Techs. Just talk about you when you leave! lol
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
 Reply
#60
Quote:To ask them to stop speaking their lanquage in front of us would be rude in our eyes. The general opinion is they should KNOW it's rude to speak in a way that we don't understand, though I'm not sure how they would know that if someone hasn't told them. It's on the person/people who choose to live in this country to understand our customs.

If you are in the presence of someone who cannot understand your language you don't rabbit on in front of them and attempt to find an alternative way of communicating with them, especially if the person on the receiving end is your customer. This is a custom I have found to be universal. Smile

Again, this isn't about ethnicity or race but humanity.

Quote:It also implies (to me, in my opinion) that American culture, though diverse and ever-changing, will be the primary culture utilized in transactions, and the customer will not have to overcome certain cultural and linguistic barriers which may be present in other non-American owned businesses.


You have laws that stipulate transactions must be carried out in a certain way irrespective of whether a salon is American owned or not. And linguistic and cultural barriers are not confined to non American owned businesses. For a start, let's not forget that you have two national languages - English and Spanish and a heraldic tree that spans the globe. Unfortunately, a lot of people get their American cultural info from the media who homogenise it. Thankfully I found the real America to be far richer than this.

Quote:MY Wishes-

1. That every state practiced the same rules laws regulations in the United States. (United right?)

2. Everyone could just F*** work together. Stop undercutting/undermining each other. But hey this is America-we seem to be the biggest rule breakers globally.

3. I don't care who you are where you are from. Just follow the Rules.

Somewhere back in our family trees there were immigrants.

well unless you are Native American.
(oh wait we ran them over and took their land...) : /

Right on!
That last sentence is gold.
 Reply
#61
RE: American run salon? Means what to you?
0

0
i am american working in a vietnamese salon and its actually a nightmare. I just picked up doing nails again after three years but doing nails for over 20 years. I am treated horrible. I get less comission than everyone else. I have to do all the cleaning and answering the phones and taking appointments. I have been there almost a year and finally got on the list to not just do babies and men. Not only do they telll me Im no good as a nail technician but they sabatage me all the time when I am working on a client. I have the worst station way in the back and when customers come in to request me they tell them Im busy and pressure them to sit down and they start working on them. I have had to fix so many eyebrows in that place from people who get them done by them and now since they know im getiing alot of requests they have banned me from doing eyebrows. They do pedicures in 15 to 20 minutes and tell me im way too slow so now they have banned me from doing a mani/pedi together on one customer. I have no choice to be there because all the american salons charge too much and It will take forever to build another cleintele at am american salon. They overcharge the customers they never speak english and during their conversations I hear my name alot. I am a minority in my own country. They are extremely racist and see americans as stupid for allowing them to rip them off They laugh when the customer leaves like they got away with more money again. Its one of the busiest salons in my area where I live and extremely popular. I go home in tears alot and alot of customers complain to the owner because they see how im treated but he is also vietnamese so of course he is not gonna take my side. I need a job so bad and I love doing nails. Im actually very very good at what I do and get alot of requests and appointments. But again everytime one of my customers comes in they get intercepted. They are really doing a good job of destroying my confidence but I have no choice. I make more money there than I would if I was to go anywhere else. Ilive alone and have to support myself. If you only knew the whole story of the way im treated but like I said i really have no choice right now. I had to stop doing nails before because they were opening up salons on every corner where I worked charged half the price and always accepted walkins. I could not compete with them. It was like one million against me. Now I have to work for them to make a living and its like working for a bunch of little hitlers. The owners wife is the worst one she treats me horrible and on some kind of power trip. I know none of them are educated at all and they feel so high and mighty. everyone of them live in 200 thousand dollar homes and drive expensive cars and they still cut me everytime to prevent me from taking away their mighty dollar. everything everyone says about the sanitation and cleanliness and not caring about the clients is all true I am seeing it first hand. They never speak english even though half of them have been here longer than 15 years and still dont know english. so I have to answer the phone all day even though im working on a customer. If I did not make as much money as I do which is still nowhere near them I would be out of there so fast. But I need to build a clientele quick .. Any words of encouragement would be appreciated.. Thank You for listening..
 Reply
#62
When your clients come in asking for you and the others try to make them go to someone else, you need to tell them to REFUSE and get vocal about it. The bottom line is loss of income for THEM. Get some of your clients to come in, ask for you, then walk out when they're pushed toward someone else.
Another thing you need to consider, the clients who're coming to you now, they sound like they're coming because of the price. So here you are trying to build a clientele of from people who're too tight or poor to pay more. Even if you found another place to work, these people most likely won't follow you. I live in a small town with at least 8-9 Asian salons. My prices are comparable to theirs in some areas and higher in others. The people who come to me have already tried the McNail salons and don't want to go there again. I'm booked solid. So it can be done, but I also understand you need to make a living so you have to do what you need to be do to survive.

You're making a living where you are but you're NOT building a clientele.
 Reply
#63
You don't think you might do better at another busy shop? I don't understand why they should stop you from doing client's nails when they are making commission from it. Are they even licensed to do hair removal? In my state you have to have an esthetics or cosmetology license, although they do it anyways. I think you need to stand up to the owner. You have customers complaining how you are treated! If its that obvious then I think it's time. You are an asset to them too having someone with an American voice answering the phone. If a customer comes in for an appointment with you and they try to say you're busy, speak up in front of everyone. Just be like "Susie I'm ready for you you can come on back." And give the person who told you that the evil eye lol. How can you build clientele when it looks as if you're flaking on them. If you do someone's mani don't hand them over to someone else to do the pedi. Are they going to cause a scene in front of the customers? In the meantime get some evidence on how they aren't following the sanitation regulations. They would not stand a chance if you threatened to expose them with today's social media. You already have to work in a hostile environment why not have it go both ways. That may sound extreme but they will never respect you if they know they can walk over you.
 Reply
#64
(09-19-2013, 09:40 AM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: When your clients come in asking for you and the others try to make them go to someone else, you need to tell them to REFUSE and get vocal about it. The bottom line is loss of income for THEM. Get some of your clients to come in, ask for you, then walk out when they're pushed toward someone else.
Another thing you need to consider, the clients who're coming to you now, they sound like they're coming because of the price. So here you are trying to build a clientele of from people who're too tight or poor to pay more. Even if you found another place to work, these people most likely won't follow you. I live in a small town with at least 8-9 Asian salons. My prices are comparable to theirs in some areas and higher in others. The people who come to me have already tried the McNail salons and don't want to go there again. I'm booked solid. So it can be done, but I also understand you need to make a living so you have to do what you need to be do to survive.

You're making a living where you are but you're NOT building a clientele.

yes donna thank you and your exactly right.. there is a salon hair and nails two doors down the owner has been in a few times asking me to come to her but her prices are too high but her business is going down real fast. she just advertised 3 pedicures for 99.00 put a big sign outside which was the dumbest thing in the world. why would someone pay that when they can come to me and pay 25.00 for a pedi.? I want to go have a talk with her and tell her I will come to her if she takes her prices 2.00 cheaper. as far as speaking up and being vocal that does not work because the owner works in front and these people have absolutely no manners at all she will tell me no go do the towels or she needs something for me to do right now. she dont care. like i said she is rude and I just dont understand why the hell americans are going against thier own people. It makes me sick. I see people come in and literally wont go to me because i am not vietnamese. do you believe it ? they have never had me work on them but they are scared because im american i wont do as good of a job. How sick is that ? I guess people get set in their ways and dont like change. weird. but true. the reason i say they dont care about manners is because a customer walked i n yesterday and one of them was next on the list but the owner gave it to her little buddy pet. well the buddy pet and the one that should have gotten that customer got into a fight because is was an 80.00 job and they literally got into a fight right in front of the customer not argue fight an actual fist fight !!!! the owner did nothing but continue to just work on her customer. and the fight was right in front of her table. omg !!!! they fight all the time at least two a day screaming back and forth at each other from one side of the salon to the other. its crazy !!! .. screaming loud too. nobody knows what they are fighting about what so ever. I sort of do cause i am starting to understand a little. its always over money and customers !!! all day all i hear is them trying to sell the customers more service. they lie. they say if they pay 15 more dollars for the special pedicure which is sea salt and mask they say very good more massage. thats a dam lie too cause customer gets no more massage than the other way which is barely none. I hate to sit back and watch all our americans getting ripped off like this makes me wanna scream.... the reason they sabotage me constantly is because they want all customers to think amercans cannot do good nails. im no good because im american. when im doing nails sometimes i have about three or four standing over me talking and laughing. but i know exactly what they are doing. they are trying to learn from me. because now i see all of them are changing their technique and doing like me/ that pissed me off too... oh well we will see. if all american nail techs would just take their prices down take less time doing the customer buy cheaper products take all walk ins . we would beat them at their game. or have different prices for times. 25.00 for 20 ,minute pedi and and just raise the price as the pedi gets longer with more service. but at least give them the choice. I wish i was rich because i know exactly what i would do. and it would work...


(09-19-2013, 08:46 PM)jimsjadab Wrote: You don't think you might do better at another busy shop? I don't understand why they should stop you from doing client's nails when they are making commission from it. Are they even licensed to do hair removal? In my state you have to have an esthetics or cosmetology license, although they do it anyways. I think you need to stand up to the owner. You have customers complaining how you are treated! If its that obvious then I think it's time. You are an asset to them too having someone with an American voice answering the phone. If a customer comes in for an appointment with you and they try to say you're busy, speak up in front of everyone. Just be like "Susie I'm ready for you you can come on back." And give the person who told you that the evil eye lol. How can you build clientele when it looks as if you're flaking on them. If you do someone's mani don't hand them over to someone else to do the pedi. Are they going to cause a scene in front of the customers? In the meantime get some evidence on how they aren't following the sanitation regulations. They would not stand a chance if you threatened to expose them with today's social media. You already have to work in a hostile environment why not have it go both ways. That may sound extreme but they will never respect you if they know they can walk over you.


Hi and thank you for your response your right and no they are not licensed but somehow they pay someone to get a license that actually goes through the state and somehow looks legal. but no none of them have done any schooling at all. I did reply to the other nail tech please read my response to her and then you will understand why I cant speak up. I know if I started a war it would not be pretty but then where am I gonna work for that good of money ? Im telling you these vietnamese live in over 200 thousand dollar homes and drive bmw and jags. they are paid cash and I have seen their envelopes paid every two weeks they are paid over $ 3000.00 average. He pays me weird too. when customers pay they ask if they have personal check and to make it out to cash. Thats how he pays me i get at least 15 personal checks made out to cash so I just deposit them in my bank had a few bounce then im charge 20,00 from my bank. I bring it back to him and he fights to get the money from the customer and when he gets the money than thats when i get my money. not fair i know and really im not a weak person or a pessimisit or whatever that word is I JUST NEED THE MONEY its good money to just be back in the manicuring world again to start. I dont know why he does it that way I still cant figure it out and he ignores me when I ask. but read my reply from the other lady and will help you to understand more. I seriously need some encouragement and help with some words that can give me strength. Thank You so much.. War is a good idea but not gonna work in this case. gonna have to find a way to find an american salon that will take my advice and operate just like them as far as pricing products and time management.

 Reply
#65
I'm sorry, I disagree with the other salon lowering their prices. You should NEVER DO THAT! A sale is fine but to lower your prices is to devalue YOU.
I will say again, those clients you're working on will NOT follow you if you leave. They're not concerned with cleanliness, or care in their nail service only how much it cost. These people are the ones who'll get an infection on their nails, complain about it then shrug their shoulders because "it's the price they have to pay for nails." The lady down the road is trying to prove that money is NOT all there is to nail service. Sure, it's going to be slow going down there but the clients you get there will stay with you and be loyal because they are tired of being treated like cattle at places like where you're working. To stay in that place is to lump yourself in with them in a sense but you're still an outsider in you're own country there. As for loyalty, pfftt, forget it. The majority of Americans are always looking for the cheapest price instead of the best value for their money. Case in point, I'm sure you know of someone who'll drive way across town to save a penny on gas, spending way more to get to the gas than saved in price. That's the so called American value system. The salon you work at understands American stupidity in price chasing. You're casting your pearls before swine working in that place.

Not all Asian salons are like that, have you checked others? Also, have you thought about what would happen if the IRS ever audited that place? You'd go down with the rest of them. You're Social Security income is being affected also. But as long you make excuses of why you have to stay, then nothing will change. You're enabling them to keep you down.
 Reply
#66
If you demand quality customers, who will pay top dollar for your skill and expertise, then ditch that place fast !!! Lot's of American ladies are sick of being hurt,treated like cattle, and being ripped off...they may be stupid to a point, but gals like us who educate our clients get the word out eventually...be the professional you know you are, get out of there, and eventually success will follow...believe in yourself, you know your standards are higher, so look to the next level of success...Smile
 Reply
#67
(09-22-2013, 12:52 PM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: Not all Asian salons are like that, have you checked others?


I agree with that. Some are surely better than others. I understand that you need to be somewhere busy. There is a woman in my area who has worked at a Vietnamese salon for over 10 years as the only American. Then I've heard of others who only let Americans do pedicures.

It is true what you said about some American's thinking Asians do better work. When I was in school there were 2 Vietnamese students out of 10 of us. Clients in our clinic would request them not knowing them from a can of paint. It was to the point that they were annoyed and wanted some down time like everyone else.
 Reply
#68
(09-22-2013, 09:53 PM)lexibunny Wrote: If you demand quality customers, who will pay top dollar for your skill and expertise, then ditch that place fast !!! Lot's of American ladies are sick of being hurt,treated like cattle, and being ripped off...they may be stupid to a point, but gals like us who educate our clients get the word out eventually...be the professional you know you are, get out of there, and eventually success will follow...believe in yourself, you know your standards are higher, so look to the next level of success...Smile


Thank You and your exactly right. Thank You
(09-22-2013, 10:21 PM)jimsjadab Wrote:
(09-22-2013, 12:52 PM)Donna in Huntsville, TX. Wrote: Not all Asian salons are like that, have you checked others?


I agree with that. Some are surely better than others. I understand that you need to be somewhere busy. There is a woman in my area who has worked at a Vietnamese salon for over 10 years as the only American. Then I've heard of others who only let Americans do pedicures.

It is true what you said about some American's thinking Asians do better work. When I was in school there were 2 Vietnamese students out of 10 of us. Clients in our clinic would request them not knowing them from a can of paint. It was to the point that they were annoyed and wanted some down time like everyone else.


Yes I know and I notice alot they make people feel sorry for them because they are so poor and come from such a poor country. Its sad how they use are goodness to get the dollar. Im just shocked because I have never seen such ruthless and greed my whole life its shocking.. Their main thing is confidence. they all believe they are so much better than us and we are slow and no good. I do how I have done my whole life. I try to poor a little alcohol on my implements before I use them each time and was told by the owner im wasting material and I will have to pay for my own if I wanna keep using alcohol. its just unbelieveable.

 Reply
#69
Based on principal alone - I couldn't stay. There's another position out there for you. Not worth the risk- your license- your reputation! When people "find" me they are thrilled to know we are around-- and they poor their guts out about what they'vetthought of places like this-- they are sort of conditioned to think this is the only options-- there are better places- you just need to actively look. I would not settle - I left an All American nail salon recently- although WAY better then typical NSS they still cut corners & I wasn't doing it.
 Reply
#70
yes I thought about it and I now agree with lowering our prices but in a smart way since thats how they got so successful and we are still fighting for our society of women back. If I was to do it today ? I would offer to the publc a rushed 20 minute service at cheap prices/ cheaper product and as the service and product gets better we can up the prices,, Lerts give them a choice,If thats what they want we can give them that option. Trust me like I said these people are living in big homes driving very nice cars so the lower price service with way cheaper prices gives them that and than raise the price as the service and procduct gets bett we are the busiest salon in southwest michigan and of I ccan see the americans get the money than we can beat them at their game.Because now im seeing them do the same thing . They are starting to offer better and longer service with better product at a higher price so if we do it too ? who is gonna win ? the ones who do not speak to them ? or us americans that can establish a relationship with them and allow them to vent and talk. If they are too busy or too cheap than we have that area in our salon also ..we will see alot less camaged nails and tons less fungus and infections amongst our communities.
 Reply
#71
I am kind of confused about what you are complaining about, to be honest. You say you are treated poorly but then say the money is great - I think this is just a decision for you to make on what your priority is. You are not going to change the culture of where you are, so it's up to you as to whether it is worth it or not.

If you like the money you make in a discount/NSS salon, find a different one to work at, or go to a reputable salon that follows standard procedure and hope you can convince clients an extra $5 is worth it for sanitary conditions.
 Reply
#72
(09-25-2013, 01:16 AM)plumgirl Wrote: I am kind of confused about what you are complaining about, to be honest. You say you are treated poorly but then say the money is great - I think this is just a decision for you to make on what your priority is. You are not going to change the culture of where you are, so it's up to you as to whether it is worth it or not.

If you like the money you make in a discount/NSS salon, find a different one to work at, or go to a reputable salon that follows standard procedure and hope you can convince clients an extra $5 is worth it for sanitary conditions.


Thank You and thats exactly what im getting ready to do .. Im looking right now thank you so much.....
 Reply
#73
Well I'm glad someone finally spoke up and was honest about what is really going on. We are American and we need to support America. Why should we sit back and be quiet and allow these people to steal from us and our families without even caring about the customers. I work in a Vietnamese salon and I am a minority in my own country. I am treated Like a slave dog. I get let commission than the other techs because I'm American. I have to answer phones all day and take appointments.. I have to clean ever day and make sure all the bottles and products are filled. I have to do laundry all day. I am constantly being criticized and humiliated. My clients come in and ask for me and I don't know how many times they lie and say I'm busy and take my client. I'm not busy I'm in the back cleaning their mess. They watch me work and they copy and do exactly what I do but at the same time I am not allowed to do alot of things on customers because they say I'm not good enough yet. I have over 20 years experience. I quit nails four years ago because our salon could not compete with the prices of the foreign salons. I could not find a job that I was happy in so I fell upon an opportunity to work for a foreign salon. I agreed in hopes I would not be angry anymore how much they stole from us American nail techs. But it only makes me angrier because of the way they treat me. Like they are so high and mighty and better than everyone else. You say they talk about the customers ? Yes they do. They talk bad right in front of their faces,These people are the most racist people I know. They play games with Americans too. Like they are this poor immigrant and need so much. I see Americans give so much tip to these plop. When If anyone really knew? none live in a home under $250,000.00 drive BMW/ Spend 7-8 thousand dollars on a purse. Diamonds and gold flashing everywhere at their parties.I lost my home My car and had to file bankruptcy when trying to raise two kids alone. My life was perfectly fine for many years until they took over. This all would not be so bad if they hired more Americans and treated us fair in the workplace. They separate themselves from us because they chose to. We might not still be fighting in the Vietnam war but economically we are and they are kicking our assess. The worst part ? Americans fly in these places and throw their money at them like they are hero's. I have never in all my years as a nail tech seen so many fungus and infections. Its sad to see everything the state taught us to protect the community is gone. I have never seen so many rules broken to protect our clients. I cant quit ..Nails is all I know. I tried to do something different and I had passion for nothing but nails.So I will just take myself to work everyday and do what I love to do most with paying a price of course. In the meantime I pray more Americans open up salons and keep their prices the same . All they have to do is cut all corners with expense. The Vietnamese purchase products so cheap I could not believe how much they pay for product. They pay almost nothing. Am I racist ? NO WAY.. I'm just not happy how racist they are to Americans and how they treat us. Can I do anything about how they treat us and how much they get away with ? absolutely not.. I just wish they would be willing to work together with us. But I don't see that in the near future. My biggest fear is building a strong clientele because I truly believe if I do ? I will lose my job.

 Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 2,297
01-28-2014, 10:48 AM
Last PostDustmeister
Replies: 3
Views: 2,905
10-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Last PostDustmeister
Replies: 14
Views: 12,747
08-23-2011, 01:06 AM
Last Posterindoesnails

 
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)