You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angelfeet File - NOT discontinued!
Good morning!

I received a response from the Angelfeet foot file company - I was correct, they have always been their own company and are still making their wonderful files!

As I mentioned in the other thread, these files are rated to last for 1,500 uses. I have five files that I rotate through in my service trays and they are working just as well today as they did when I started using them over four years ago. The Footlogix file may work well (I don't know), but it's clear to me that they copied Angelfeet, which is such a shame when they carried them so proudly for a time... The most important thing is that we can still get these files.

Here is the response I got from Angelfeet:

Shame one Footlogixs and yes we have always been in business with trust in our distributors.
You can contact Anthony at Angelfeet @507-424-2941 or [email protected] .com , he will set you up with an honest distributor.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
Great and thanks for looking into this. I was using a foot file with disposable grits but I find it is still a lot of arm work even with a good callous softener. I did buy this Footlogix's one as it was a great deal with the Footlogix callous softener. I will be trying it tonight so I will let you know. Thanks Candice Smile

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
If you haven't used the Callus Off before, you will be blown away at how well it works! There are a few tricks to it to get the absolute best performance, but it is amazing. I've only every used it with the Angelfeet file, and with the two combined, callus smoothing is almost effortless.

Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
Ok so what tricks should I know? I have never used the callous off Smile

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
I looked into the Angelfeet file a while back and thought it was too expensive at the time. A few months ago I bought the footlogix one because of the deal they had. I did notice that it is very similar to the Angelfeet. I did not know that footlogix carried Angelfeet before coming out with their own product. That's a shame. The footlogix file works well. I still think I like my diamancel files just a tad bit better. Though I like how the footlogix is in one piece of metal, makes it more sanitary.
That is interesting. I wonder where my work got their info from. I was told the buyer for the company let the nail dept know they would no longer be able to buy them because they would be discontinued and replaced with the footlogix ones. I'm thinking they were buying it through Footlogix then and not Angelfeet. Well, I feel better, I don't like the footlogix file at all.
(09-03-2013, 04:03 PM)jimsjadab Wrote: I looked into the Angelfeet file a while back and thought it was too expensive at the time. A few months ago I bought the footlogix one because of the deal they had. I did notice that it is very similar to the Angelfeet. I did not know that footlogix carried Angelfeet before coming out with their own product. That's a shame. The footlogix file works well. I still think I like my diamancel files just a tad bit better. Though I like how the footlogix is in one piece of metal, makes it more sanitary.

How has the Footlogix file held up? How long have you been using it? I used mine tonight and I really liked it. Having never used the Angelfeet file I don have a comparison. I just wonder at the price point how long will it last and am I better putting my money into the Angelfeet file if it lasts so long.

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
(09-03-2013, 02:25 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: If you haven't used the Callus Off before, you will be blown away at how well it works! There are a few tricks to it to get the absolute best performance, but it is amazing. I've only every used it with the Angelfeet file, and with the two combined, callus smoothing is almost effortless.

What size/grit Angelfeet file do you use? And do you care to share your tips ?
Thanks!!

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
I will come back and share tips a bit later when I have a break...
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
(09-03-2013, 11:04 PM)kspeth Wrote: How has the Footlogix file held up? How long have you been using it? I used mine tonight and I really liked it. Having never used the Angelfeet file I don have a comparison. I just wonder at the price point how long will it last and am I better putting my money into the Angelfeet file if it lasts so long.

I think I've had it since March. It seems no different now then it did when it was new.
(09-03-2013, 02:25 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: If you haven't used the Callus Off before, you will be blown away at how well it works! There are a few tricks to it to get the absolute best performance, but it is amazing. I've only every used it with the Angelfeet file, and with the two combined, callus smoothing is almost effortless.

Hi,Where do you get Callus off and what are the tricks,soumds so good,and is the angel foot file glass,i bought a file from a person tha ditributes footlogix produts ,but never suggested it was and angelfoot file so now Im wondering if it is.
Thanks
I've been using one Angelfeet file since 2008. Still works like a charm and I expect it to last many more years. The other one I purchased in 2010 in a panic after I misplaced the first one!
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
I have used the Footlogix one for a week now and wow! Compared to the disposable grit style foot file. The callous softener spray by Footlogix is amazing. I was using opi callous softener but will phase that out completely to all Footlogix products. Laura have you seen the Footlogix metal file? I got it at Nails R us in Missisauga. Torn if I should invest in the Angelfeet or see how the Footlogix one holds up.

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
(09-03-2013, 01:48 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: Good morning!

I received a response from the Angelfeet foot file company - I was correct, they have always been their own company and are still making their wonderful files!

As I mentioned in the other thread, these files are rated to last for 1,500 uses. I have five files that I rotate through in my service trays and they are working just as well today as they did when I started using them over four years ago. The Footlogix file may work well (I don't know), but it's clear to me that they copied Angelfeet, which is such a shame when they carried them so proudly for a time... The most important thing is that we can still get these files.

Here is the response I got from Angelfeet:

Shame one Footlogixs and yes we have always been in business with trust in our distributors.
You can contact Anthony at Angelfeet @507-424-2941 or [email protected] .com , he will set you up with an honest distributor.

Can this file be used in Autoclave?
Hi Kara, I've seen the Footlogix file but I don't need another one so really didn't look closely. If you already have it I'm sure it will work just fine Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
The Angelfeet file is made from surgical steel, so yes it can be autoclaved!
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 571
10-27-2017, 12:18 PM
Last PostNurse nail tech