You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footlogix foot file
What's everyone's opinion on this? I have read some of you use the angel feet foot file. I picked up the footlogix one today as it was on sale with the callous spray for $30 so was a great deal. Can't wait to try it!

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
Is it the Angelfeet file? I thought I saw that Footlogix had a knock-off file that looks eerily similar to the Angelfeet file, but it has raised circles of texture. I'm sure it's ok, but can't imagine that it would be as good as the Angelfeet file, since the Angelfeet file has level (therefor useful) texture on the whole surface.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
No it's the Footlogix brand file. Is it a knock off of the angel feet? You will have to google it and tell me what you think.

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
Angelfeet foot file is way better but they will no longer be making it and will be replacing it with the Footlogix one. Get the Angelfeet one while you can. They notified the company I work for this info.
Great info! Thank you

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
Ok, I double checked - if you bought the Footlogix all metal file, then yes, it appears to be something of a knock-off of the Angelfeet file. I've actually spoken on the phone (about 3 years ago) with the inventor of the Angelfeet file. Footlogix never made them - they just had - at that time anyway - the exclusive rights to sell the professional size of the Angelfeet file.

Google the Angelfeet file and look at how the texture is smooth over the entire surface of the file - not those raised bumps. I don't know how the Footlogix file wouldn't be inferior! When I first saw the Footlogix file a while back, my first thought was... shame on Footlogix! And I do use/sell/love their products, but things like this make me question where I'm spending my/my clients money!

I submitted an email to Angelfeet asking them to clarify if they have discontinued manufacturing - their website still appears quite active. I also retail their files, so if they in fact are not producing anymore I will pull my retail inventory so I will never be without my Angelfeet file! 1,500 uses... and I have 5 "in service", after 4+ years in the salon the still work as good as they ever did.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
(09-01-2013, 11:27 PM)kspeth Wrote: What's everyone's opinion on this? I have read some of you use the angel feet foot file. I picked up the footlogix one today as it was on sale with the callous spray for $30 so was a great deal. Can't wait to try it!

Hi Kara,

I use the Footlogix file on my clients and it always gives amazing results!

The Footlogix file was primarily made to complement the Footlogix Callus Softener. If these are used in the right way, they can yield phenomenal results. Footlogix always recommends that the file be used after the Callus Softener is sprayed and left on for about 2 to 3 minutes until the skin of the feet turns tacky. If the foot is dry, the results of the file will not be shown in entirety. At that time, it is advisable to re-spray the Callus Softener and then file.
(09-01-2013, 11:27 PM)kspeth Wrote: What's everyone's opinion on this? I have read some of you use the angel feet foot file. I picked up the footlogix one today as it was on sale with the callous spray for $30 so was a great deal. Can't wait to try it!

I sell both files and they are both worthy of using. The Angel feet file is heavier duty for sure and it works very well especially with the Footlogix callus softener, but it also cost more. The Footlogix file is thinner and a bit smaller, but cost less. Die hard Angel feet users probably will not like it. But, it does work and for the price it's well worth the try. If you would like more info; 727-249-3917 Centre for Beauty [email protected]

(09-03-2013, 12:20 AM)CandiceAE Wrote: Ok, I double checked - if you bought the Footlogix all metal file, then yes, it appears to be something of a knock-off of the Angelfeet file. I've actually spoken on the phone (about 3 years ago) with the inventor of the Angelfeet file. Footlogix never made them - they just had - at that time anyway - the exclusive rights to sell the professional size of the Angelfeet file.

Google the Angelfeet file and look at how the texture is smooth over the entire surface of the file - not those raised bumps. I don't know how the Footlogix file wouldn't be inferior! When I first saw the Footlogix file a while back, my first thought was... shame on Footlogix! And I do use/sell/love their products, but things like this make me question where I'm spending my/my clients money!

I submitted an email to Angelfeet asking them to clarify if they have discontinued manufacturing - their website still appears quite active. I also retail their files, so if they in fact are not producing anymore I will pull my retail inventory so I will never be without my Angelfeet file! 1,500 uses... and I have 5 "in service", after 4+ years in the salon the still work as good as they ever did.

Candice is correct. And yes, AF is still producing. We stock at this time the small AF retail file and by mid to end October we will have the professional file as well. And, we also sell the Footlogix retail and professional as well as their full ine of pedicure products. Centre for Beauty 727-249-3917 [email protected]

In response to one of the messages - you can rest assure that Angel Feet is still available and sold in Canada.
If you are interested in finding a distributor near you in Canada that carries Angel Feet, please contact Cosmetic Brands of North America at 1-877-283-7546.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,065
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Last PostLara
Replies: 0
Views: 1,211
04-06-2014, 11:33 AM