You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colors of Cuccio Colour Veneer
I wonder if there will be any new colors of Cuccio Colour Veneer coming out soon. I love their product and the colors they have now, but I would love to see some new colors soon.
Me too. I'm so over OPI GC and would like to change but Cuccio's colors are so....basic. Which is great, I mean most of my clients want those. But I do also get a few clients who want the turquoise, the dark shimmery purple etc. Sure, I'll keep the OPIs near for those clients. I got so excited when I saw Cuccio's neon collection and then realized it was regular polish, doh! Lol
Have you looked recently? I purchased 28 colors in May (that gave me all 36 colors they had available), but I just looked last weekend and they've added 26 more colors - I think they now have 62 total. The only place I've found them is on their own website- http://www.cuccio.com
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
yes!! I'm currently placing my order! So glad to see all the new colors ...wish more of them were available in the MatchMaker kits.

Candice - did you order Turkish Delight? I am wondering how close to the other pinks it is ...TY!oh ...and Rio Carnival?? It looks deeper and a bit redder than Sicilian Summer (??)

the best things in life, aren't things ...
I haven't ordered any of the new colors just yet. Look on Cuccio's website under their duo's - they have the original 36 colors, plus another 6 of the new duo's that are under $8!! You have to look for them, though - I think under the collections heading or something like that. I hope they eventually do that for all of them!
Personally, I will be ordering all of the colors. Even if there's a slight variation, that just makes it more likely that I will have the PERFECT color that each client is looking for.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
(08-14-2013, 11:23 PM)CandiceAE Wrote: I haven't ordered any of the new colors just yet. Look on Cuccio's website under their duo's - they have the original 36 colors, plus another 6 of the new duo's that are under $8!! You have to look for them, though - I think under the collections heading or something like that. I hope they eventually do that for all of them!
Personally, I will be ordering all of the colors. Even if there's a slight variation, that just makes it more likely that I will have the PERFECT color that each client is looking for.

yes, the duos (Match Makers) are under 'kits' & I'm wishing they all were available in the duos too. I did see that pricing!
I just came from the Cuccio website ...if you look at the Lacquer pages, the colors are side by side so easier to compare. Turkish Delight looks more apricot pink & Rio Carnival looks like a copper red - very pretty! I'm so excited! (doesn't take much apparently Smile )
I still love this product but it really does not soak off easily
(08-22-2013, 02:47 PM)hlaurette Wrote: I still love this product but it really does not soak off easily

just FYI in case you missed it - you do have buff down the top coat before soaking - the top coat is impervious to acetone . I didn't realize that the first time I used it; but since then I have had no problems. I also read on here somewhere that if it's over cured it can be more difficult ...IKD
They have 42 Matchmakers kits - here is the list
http://www.cuccio.com/pdfs/Matchmakers_C...art_42.pdf

You can buy them on the Cuccio site for $7.94 per kit!
Yes - I'm waiting for the remaining colors to be available as duos - I want them all!
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
(08-22-2013, 04:19 PM)loribe Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 02:47 PM)hlaurette Wrote: I still love this product but it really does not soak off easily

just FYI in case you missed it - you do have buff down the top coat before soaking - the top coat is impervious to acetone . I didn't realize that the first time I used it; but since then I have had no problems. I also read on here somewhere that if it's over cured it can be more difficult ...IKD

Yup Yup.. I had the product in my own nails for upwards of 6-8 weeks and had a heck of a time getting it off.. not so much as over cured.. but STUCK like glue! I stopped using the Fuze on my own and it removes far easier..
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Glad I saw this. I missed the file off top coat as I just used this the first time this weekend and have not ad to soak off yet. I did use the fuzefor all 3 clients so will I have issues getting it off?

Kara Speth
Nails By Kara
[email protected]
I really don't use Fuse ...maybe on the very edge only for flimsy nails ... I am thinking you might have trouble getting it off if you used the Fuse on the most part of the nail ...I rarely use Fuse & don't have trouble removing the product as long as I file top coat off
Loribe, I agree, Fuse is only for those who have chipping issues or their free edges are prone to splitting.. I had a heck of a time removing the product the first time because like a good girl I used the whole system as directed Smile

FYI We now carry @ the Star Shoppe inside Nailtech.com the entire 62 colors of Veneer and 60 Match Makers sets! There are only 2 Cuccio Colours that they are having issues with matching in Veneer.. The Match Maker sets are a really good deal.. you get the Veneer and a matching polish colour for only $11.95 and remember shipping is ALWAYS FREE on orders over $75!

Cuccio Veneer, Cuccio Colour, MatchMaker Sets, Treatments, Accessories
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 61
Views: 75,351
01-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Last PostRobinson907
Replies: 10
Views: 9,973
02-23-2016, 03:16 PM