You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Nail Concepts
Been hearing alot about this product lately. Bought the starter kit. Like it alot but top gel doesnt dry smooth. Can you put gelish or shellac polish on top of this product?

Thoughts?
Have not heard of it
(07-22-2013, 07:18 PM)jeanna C Wrote: Been hearing alot about this product lately. Bought the starter kit. Like it alot but top gel doesnt dry smooth. Can you put gelish or shellac polish on top of this product?

Thoughts?

I watched others struggle with the same problem but the first time I tried a set on my own nails, I worked out the solution. You have to put the first coat of top coat on REALLY quickly. I mean slap it on 1.2.3. quick as you can. Allow 10-15 seconds for it to start drying then use a THICK coat for the second coat and apply slowly. This is my first secret. My second secret is, DO NOT wash hands during any of the process, even though the instructions say to. There is really no need to apart from client comfort levels but the end product will be worth it. I did my first hand from start to end without washing hands and the top coat was like a mirror. I washed my second hand before the 2 top coats and DISASTER. Rough, horrible dull top coat. Hope this helps!! It is a fantastic product and practice will make perfect. GOOD LUCK Big Grin

Is this Acrylic? A Dip system?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
sobeit
Replies: 28
Views: 27,265
12-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Last PostDonna in Huntsville, TX.
Replies: 7