You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pink Pigment
Wink 
Hey there, I am in search for a pink pigment acrylic color. I had someone who was nice enough to send me a sample, but now the company does not mail. Confused So what is a good pink pigment color and what company sells it? I use it plain for a bubble gum look and I also use it to brighten up my French pink. Thanks so much! Tongue
Darlene
Can you anybody respond?? 48 people viewed not one comment. Looking for pink pigment.....or if you use young nails, which formula do you use to make pink super pink??? thanks Smile
Darlene
Premium nails has an Ultra pink powder I use a lot for mixing. It is super bright. http://www.premiumnails.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=6

Hope this helps!
April, Country SAS Salon

"Expect the best, Prepare for the worst, Celebrate it ALL!"
Check with Brenda at TEN:
http://www.tuffenuffnails.us/
I think she's updating the website right now so you may have to call her. She has an absolutely perfect bright clear pink and several other camo pinks for all skin tones. She's great to deal with too.
Check Sheba Nails! Great products- gels & pigments !!
If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a pink powder to mix into other powders to personalize a pink, right?

If that's the case, pm me your info(name, addy, license, and phone number) and I'll send you a sample of my Advanced Dark Pink and my Acrylic Dark Pink powders.

Both polymers mix well with other powders or can be used by themselves.

Did you receive my email? I sent you all the information you requested. Smile
Darlene
(07-21-2013, 12:39 AM)Chatta68 Wrote: Did you receive my email? I sent you all the information you requested. Smile

I received your email and samples are being sent. Let me know if you have questions when they're received.
(07-18-2013, 03:06 PM)Dnails Wrote: If I understand you correctly, you're looking for a pink powder to mix into other powders to personalize a pink, right?

If that's the case, pm me your info(name, addy, license, and phone number) and I'll send you a sample of my Advanced Dark Pink and my Acrylic Dark Pink powders.

Both polymers mix well with other powders or can be used by themselves.

Hello ~ I sent you an email too! Thanks ~ Debbie

With young nails, the easiest way to get insanely pink is with the red liquid art, just add a drop to your monomer until it makes your powder pink enough :-) or, mix one part French pink, one part cover pink, three parts speed pink and a few dashes of metallic red. That gives you a nice pink cover powder.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,793
04-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Last Postgaryjon414
Replies: 4
Views: 2,405
10-16-2013, 02:30 PM