You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuccio Colour Veneer - anyone used this
Donna, Did you use fuse or base when you applied over acrylic?
Robin Stopper Renner
Nails by Robin/R.S.Innovations, LLC.
Mount Dora, Florida
http://www.wrist-assist.com
[email protected]
Robin, you might need a really thin layer of base, but no fuze when applying over acrylic, over hard gel, just continue with your color layers over your sticky layer from the hard gel.

If you have someone using the entire system and you re having problems soaking it off, try fuze only on the free edge or eliminate fuze completely - not everyone needs it. (I don't need it at all - I just took Veneer off my nails after over 4 weeks and a little over 10 minutes soak.. if it stays on longer it will take a little longer to soak also.. not much just a little more time..

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

(07-05-2013, 12:29 PM)Wrist-Assist Robin Wrote: Donna, Did you use fuse or base when you applied over acrylic?

I apply over the finish filed acrylic, the seal.
I spoke with Elaine and we think it's my Gelish lamp being too "strong". I COULD NOT soak it off. So now I use the base coat and only cure for 10 seconds. Colors cure for 20 seconds. Top I do 30 seconds. And I get that messy bottle neck no matter what brand I use. I get it because of shaking the bottle then it sits in the handle and runs down.... grrrr. My clients are LOVING Cuccio Veneer because it does not chip and stays so shiny.
just FYI in case anyone missed this in the directions; the top coat needs to be buffed a bit before soaking, it's acetone resistant
the best things in life, aren't things ...
(07-09-2013, 07:52 PM)loribe Wrote: just FYI in case anyone missed this in the directions; the top coat needs to be buffed a bit before soaking, it's acetone resistant

Ya, probably why it stays so shiny Smile I've had good luck with a little longer soak and not breaking the seal on the top coat, but I do recommend doing that with a 180 grit breaking the seal before soaking.. and use cotton balls and the Veneer Remover it just comes right off easy then!

http://www.cuccio.nailtech.com

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Has anyone used the Veneer LED Lamp that's offered by Industry Source for $59.00? I need to get an LED but the price is so inexpensive that I'm kinda wondering why. Would it cure Gelish, ManiQ and Gel II ?

I like the positive reviews on Veneer! May need to try it!
Cuccio is also Star Nails (I think) that has pretty inexpensive products, so it seems in line. Even their lotions and body wash have pretty low pricing and you can find BOGO's all the time. I'm thinking if it doesn't work you could send it back, but I've never had a problem with a Cuccio product and I've used most of the items they sell at one time or the other.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
(08-15-2013, 01:07 PM)PinknWine Wrote: Has anyone used the Veneer LED Lamp that's offered by Industry Source for $59.00? I need to get an LED but the price is so inexpensive that I'm kinda wondering why. Would it cure Gelish, ManiQ and Gel II ?

I like the positive reviews on Veneer! May need to try it!

Veneer is great! While I personally haven't tried the mini lamp, I have heard good things about it and it should cure the other brands with no issues.

We do sell the mini lamp for $59 and you can see more info and order it by clicking the image!
[Image: veneer_6983.jpg]

While you are there, I will remind you that ANY order over $75 ships FREE!! so feel free to combine some Star Nail items (birchwood sticks, implements, toe separators, and a whole lot more..) with a full array of inexpensive nail art by Cinapro, and of course any Cuccio items including Veneer to bring that $59 lamp to your door!

Don't forget to check out this months specials for extra savings! (like the Dual LED/UV lamp @ $100 off for just another 2 weeks...)
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

I didn't realize that it was a mini lamp - without trying it, I would still say that I'm not inclined toward buying "mini" anything, as they generally wouldn't perform the same as full size "pro" lights. I would rather invest in good tools that I can count on for years of trouble free use.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
(03-20-2013, 06:38 PM)How do you contact them to receive samples [email protected] Wrote: Thanks!!  I have gotten free samples from YN on their acrylic & uv gel & it's pretty good!! I'll look at the Mani-q too

What sites give out samples of acrylic. I live in Alaska and it's hard to find good product. Can someone help me keep the clients I do have?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 10
Views: 9,566
02-23-2016, 03:16 PM
Last PostWendy1
Replies: 11
Views: 14,781
02-05-2015, 10:01 AM