You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone used Thin Gel Coat UV by nailite?
I jut noticed that Nailiteinc sells Thin Gel Coat UV. It is supposed to go over nail polish and keep it on longer. I always wondered what the shops that put me out of business are using. I hear clients always speak of a gel top coat that they put over their nail polish but of course they never divulge what brand it is. Is this product any good? I would love to be able to wear polish for more than 2 days.
thanks
I would just try it - I'm placing an order w/them soon & have it in my cart ...a 1/2 oz is only $5 (plus shipping of course if that's all you order)

I find a gel base coat to be very effective at holding regular polish ...that is what I do on my toes and use regular top coat (although most toes wear well anyway) - plus the gel base coat helps smooth out imperfections. But remember - base or top - gel needs to cure in a uv lamp
the best things in life, aren't things ...
(07-09-2013, 07:40 AM)loribe Wrote: I would just try it - I'm placing an order w/them soon & have it in my cart ...a 1/2 oz is only $5 (plus shipping of course if that's all you order)

I find a gel base coat to be very effective at holding regular polish ...that is what I do on my toes and use regular top coat (although most toes wear well anyway) - plus the gel base coat helps smooth out imperfections. But remember - base or top - gel needs to cure in a uv lamp

I love you! You're so willing to try things and report back! That would be cool if this works.
I have used it over lacquer for years, it is Great stuff. It eliminates the tacky surface that a regular top coat has, even though the lacquer beneath is still soft and could dent, they are not sticky. I always remind my clients that they need to be just as careful, but I do feel that the lacquer wears a bit better with the Thin Coat.
Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
The nail polish is over natural nails. I was wondering if there is a gel top coat that will keep a natural manicure on longer.
Nailite sent me the UV topcoat and it is true what i was told, it chips off regular manicured nails.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 17
Views: 11,551
06-05-2017, 02:01 AM
Last Postcosmobeauty
Replies: 4
Views: 1,394
06-05-2017, 12:16 AM