You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CND's NEW Brisa Lite
Hi. Just saw that my salesperson from Cosmoprof dropped off some literature for me about the new product: Brisa Lite. Has anyone else seen this? My materials provided very little information about who this kind of product is for? it's for creating an artificial nail enhancement but has the additional feature of soak off. When would you need this feature? Would it be for someone who wants longer nails -but just for a short time period? Would you use it for strengthening weak nails and use it like a soak off gel polish? I'm not sure what are the benefits - pros and cons. Wonder if someone can provide me some additional info.
Terri Lancaster
Nails By Design
253-350-2591

SPREAD VICIOUS GLEE!
I'm going to master brisa/brisa lite training on Sunday and can let you know but Holly Schippers has posted a bit about it on her twitter/facebook.
Is this a new LED light? A nail tech friend said she heard CND was coming out with a LED light and now Shellac is compatible with it. Hmmm. I dont believe it til I see it or hear it from more people.
The Brisa Lite system has two parts. One is the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel which can be worn on its own or in addition to Shellac. It is meant to smooth the surface imperfections in the natural nail, be applied and removed at each appointment like Shellac. Second is the Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel which offers you a gel enhancement that requires no buffing of the nail surface to apply and can be rebalanced or removed when needed. Brisa Lite is meant to be worn 3 weeks which should open your books up for more clients!
Jennie look for more info on your comment later this year Wink
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
(01-27-2013, 05:52 PM)FingerNailFixer Wrote: The Brisa Lite system has two parts. One is the Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel which can be worn on its own or in addition to Shellac. It is meant to smooth the surface imperfections in the natural nail, be applied and removed at each appointment like Shellac. Second is the Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel which offers you a gel enhancement that requires no buffing of the nail surface to apply and can be rebalanced or removed when needed. Brisa Lite is meant to be worn 3 weeks which should open your books up for more clients!
Jennie look for more info on your comment later this year Wink

Thanks Holly. So, if a client is a natural nail client with bumbs, ridges, etc... I would use the Smoothing gel under the Shellac and it would be removed at each appointment. It would just be an add-on feature to a natural nail manicure. If I have a client who wants longer nails than her natural nails... I would use the sculpting gel to create the length she wants... won't need to etch the natural nail to get the product to stick. I would just rebalance like a normal enhancement service. But if they client didn't want enhancements anymore (like just wore them for a wedding or something) - it would be easily removed. Do I have the idea down?

Terri Lancaster
Nails By Design
253-350-2591

SPREAD VICIOUS GLEE!
Just did my course today and yes, that's how it goes! It's simple an amazing, breakthrough product.
This sounds so much simpler than doing a full blown gel set then shellac over it. I will be trying it!
Does it soak off!!! I had the box in may hand yesterday but was confused about it's use...
Yes, it is removable.
I tried Brisa Lite today ...I even extended the free edge on a few nails with it a bit & built a bit of an arch ...I was tickled with it. I am pretty new to nails & gel and I found it easy to work with. Time will tell how I did ... I want to try the sculpting gel now!
the best things in life, aren't things ...
I have been very interested in Brisa Lite, I love CND products and all I have ever tried is Axxium. I didn't like that at all. It seems I can pick up the Brisa Starter Kit at Cosmoprof for like $60.... worth a go I think =) Has anyone had any experience with YN Synergy?
From what understand Brisa Lite has two kinds of products: one for smoothing kit$59 and one for building enhancements kit for $75.

Looking forward to trying an easy to remove gel enhancement kit. Not sure of the benefit of the smoothing kit.
Anna
(05-08-2013, 10:59 AM)Nail Raising Wrote: Not sure of the benefit of the smoothing kit.

The Smoothing Gel is the power partner to Shellac for weak, peeling nails.
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
Oh that is really good to know. I have had limited experience with gels. Thanks for he info Smile
(05-08-2013, 11:55 AM)scratchmyback Wrote:
(05-08-2013, 10:59 AM)Nail Raising Wrote: Not sure of the benefit of the smoothing kit.

The Smoothing Gel is the power partner to Shellac for weak, peeling nails.

Can you use the smoothing gel and sculpting gel with regular nall polish, or only shellac?
I'm using regular polish over the smoothing
the best things in life, aren't things ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,316
11-20-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Postnailgalinaz
Replies: 0
Views: 1,286
01-06-2016, 01:35 AM