You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deenterprises sugar scrub compared to qtica
I currently am using the sugar scrub (island breeze line)from deenterprises. I love qtica but was willing to try this scrub since it was recommended on this board. It is nice but still nothing can compare to qtica. It is still lacking the consistency that qtica has. It seems a bit gelatin like consistency. I will use it up and then decide if I will reorder.
I always think qticas consistancy is alway different when Ive used it. Maybe theirs is the same. Ive used one of the samples and I thought it was identical to Qtica but smelled much better. Of course Im hooked on YN scrub, I think hands down is the best.
I just received an order from "deenterprises.com" and wanted to say that I am very happy to have found this company - many thanks to all for the suggestion. The cost savings for sugar scrub is amazing compared to Qtica scrubs and the consistency is identical so far as I can tell. Of course the scents are a bit different than the luscious Qtica scents, but we seem to like them Ok so far. I think the Mint is a dead ringer for the old Cool (mint) scent that Qtica discontinued that my clients loved. So, I am happy to have that back in our rotation - especially for the men. We have tried all of the scents in a 16oz. sample size, and I ordered the Mint by 5 gallon pail. Brought my sugar scrub costs down considerably without compromising quality. My favorite scents are the Mint, Fresh Pear and the Mango Papaya.

(Sillysoup - I think you may have gotten a gel body scrub by accident instead of their regular sugar scrub. The gel scrub is different and seems to leave a pumice residue behind in the folds of the nails if you are not careful in removal. It can get in your nail polishes if not cleaned out of the nail folds properly. The sugar scrubs rinse away cleanly. I ordered the Watermelon Gel Body Scrub by accident myself, and I won't reorder that for those reasons - although everyone seems to like the scent and feel.)

The only tiny, tiny difference I have noticed is that there is a slight oil residue left on the skin after rinsing off the sugar scrub (or gel scrub), which is really no big deal, but that did not seem to happen when using Qtica scrubs.
HELLO,
JUST WONDERING IF YOU BOUGHT THE ISLAND BREEZE LINE WHICH IS THE SUGAR SCRUB. I GOT USED TO THE CONSISTENCY AND THE PRICE.

(04-28-2013, 11:14 AM)sillysoup Wrote: HELLO,
JUST WONDERING IF YOU BOUGHT THE ISLAND BREEZE LINE WHICH IS THE SUGAR SCRUB. I GOT USED TO THE CONSISTENCY AND THE PRICE.

Dear Sillysoup - I did get the other scents of sugar scrub in the Island Breeze line, but accidently got a gallon size of the Island Breeze Bali Gel Body Scrub with pumice, which is the watermelon scent. I like it, but I like the clean rinse of sugar scrubs as opposed to the grit left behind from a pumice scrub. It is a different consistency than the sugar scrubs - more like gelatin...
I use Spa Blends unscented sugar scrubs, lotion and masks then use Essential oils... I feel I get a stronger scent when doing this way. My clients love the fact that I custom blend with added herbs they smell awesome..... By the way Spa Blends supply high end Hotels to.
Have fun experimenting!!!!!
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 9
Views: 8,039
08-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Last PostDnails
Replies: 9
Views: 6,293
02-08-2014, 09:06 AM