You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to Beauty Tech!
Hello everyone
I have finally got around today to joining Beauty Tech and wanted to say Hi!

I am based in Calgary, AB and trained with CND 6 years ago back in the UK. I have recently resurected my nail career and need lots of help and advice on training, supplies and "stuff in general"

I would love to meet some other Canadian Nail techs as I find it very hard to find good advice on all things nail related here in Calgary but would also love to meet anyone who is up for sharing knowledge or just wants to say hi.

Nice to meet you all....
Jackie
What matters is where you finish - the tallest oak in the forest was once a little nut that held it's ground!
Welcome to the forum primpandpolish!

You picked an exciting time to return to nails, cnd is launching Vinylux (http://www.theindustrysource.com/cnd-vinylux has something up about it) which promises to act as a week long polish in addition to being able to do touch ups on shellac colors as well.

Are you from the UK originally?
(04-16-2013, 11:38 AM)crazy4nails33 Wrote: Welcome to the forum primpandpolish!

You picked an exciting time to return to nails, cnd is launching Vinylux (http://www.theindustrysource.com/cnd-vinylux has something up about it) which promises to act as a week long polish in addition to being able to do touch ups on shellac colors as well.

Are you from the UK originally?

*gasp* I'm so intrigued! Dang it! And I just went to the IBS this weekend....I could've picked the brains of the educators Rolleyes
Hi there, Yes I am from the UK originally. Yes I have heard all the hype about Vinylux this week and will be getting some as soon as my supplier has it in stock!
Jackie
What matters is where you finish - the tallest oak in the forest was once a little nut that held it's ground!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,753
03-20-2013, 03:01 PM
Last PostTashawna
Replies: 0
Views: 1,548
04-08-2012, 12:05 AM