You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish Brand
I am just starting out on my own and I am trying to decide what brand polish to go with. Does anyone use venique? How does it compare to OPI? Thanks!
I live in my own little world, but its okay they know me here Wink
I have a little bit of everything. I have some Venique. I prefer their black and white to other brands because they cover in 1 coat. It tends to get thick. Cosmoprof's April book said they will be carrying a line made by harmony coming out in May called Morgan Taylor. I like carrying brands others may not have like Jessica, Bio Sculpture, Nubar, Zoya, ColorClub Spa Ritual... I'll loose count trying to name them all. It can be a hassle trying to do all your shopping online, and I always end up buying something similar to what I already have. Venique is convenient because it's in Cosmoprof.

You can never go wrong with OPI if you are looking to stay within one brand. I think I prefer OPI to Venique if I had to pick one. I've never had a client complain about my commitment issues. I think it shows that I'm passionate and like to tryout and be familiar with different brands. I have a few Sally Hansen/Revelon/drug store polishes as well and they get picked quite often as well.
(04-01-2013, 11:50 PM)jimsjadab Wrote: I have a little bit of everything. I have some Venique. I prefer their black and white to other brands because they cover in 1 coat. It tends to get thick. Cosmoprof's April book said they will be carrying a line made by harmony coming out in May called Morgan Taylor. I like carrying brands others may not have like Jessica, Bio Sculpture, Nubar, Zoya, ColorClub Spa Ritual... I'll loose count trying to name them all. It can be a hassle trying to do all your shopping online, and I always end up buying something similar to what I already have. Venique is convenient because it's in Cosmoprof.

You can never go wrong with OPI if you are looking to stay within one brand. I think I prefer OPI to Venique if I had to pick one. I've never had a client complain about my commitment issues. I think it shows that I'm passionate and like to tryout and be familiar with different brands. I have a few Sally Hansen/Revelon/drug store polishes as well and they get picked quite often as well.

If I should go with one brand was another thing I was worried about. Thanks for the input!
I live in my own little world, but its okay they know me here Wink
I use Misa polish - (by Misa Cosmetics) it's quality is like that of OPI but for a fraction of the cost. It's a good consistency, lasts forever in the bottle without getting thick and they have tons of colors. Like you, I try to carry brands that consumers can't get over the counter. I'm also a nail product junkie (aren't we all?), so to cut costs, I try to invest in great pro products that won't leave my pockets emptied out like rabbit ears. :-)

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD
(04-02-2013, 09:39 AM)lovethosetoes Wrote: I use Misa polish - (by Misa Cosmetics) it's quality is like that of OPI but for a fraction of the cost. It's a good consistency, lasts forever in the bottle without getting thick and they have tons of colors. Like you, I try to carry brands that consumers can't get over the counter. I'm also a nail product junkie (aren't we all?), so to cut costs, I try to invest in great pro products that won't leave my pockets emptied out like rabbit ears. :-)

Chrissy
Bowie, MD

Have you tried their gel polish?
Vinylux by CND! It is amazing. I am pretty sure that regular polish will be made obsolete. Try this stuff out, it is awesome =)
(05-01-2013, 08:21 AM)jimsjadab Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 09:39 AM)lovethosetoes Wrote: I use Misa polish - (by Misa Cosmetics) it's quality is like that of OPI but for a fraction of the cost. It's a good consistency, lasts forever in the bottle without getting thick and they have tons of colors. Like you, I try to carry brands that consumers can't get over the counter. I'm also a nail product junkie (aren't we all?), so to cut costs, I try to invest in great pro products that won't leave my pockets emptied out like rabbit ears. :-)

Chrissy
Bowie, MD

Have you tried their gel polish?

No I haven't tried their gel polish yet.

Chrissy
Bowie, MD

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 3,524
04-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Last PostJUST NAIL IT